Grape Romulan.. any reviews for me?

• Thread starter Tange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tange

also running grape romulan which is looking great to.. wanted to here anyones insight on it.. really excited about it... also these strains to...mk-ultra, bluedot, cheisel, ogiesel,kings kush,jahs blessing,djs blueberry,vx, kaia kush.. let me know if u kn ow anything about them.. thanks

S

SweetIslandFunk

theres a strain guide sir,
start there, and then be a little more specific, and explanation of all of those strains could easily be a small book

T

Tange

i know thers a strain guide but they dont have any reviews on any of them.. there not very many strains there guy.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Grape Romulan kicks ass Tange. Super easy to grow and yields well. The smell and taste are incredible. Smells and tastes like Grape Welch's juice. The high is romulan thru and thru. NO couch lock at all, it gets you High. Not overpowering it is extremely functional.
Where did you pick her up? PNC?

Cheers bro you'll love her

aldus

aldus

There is a menthol pheno as well I believe. Both are supposed to be top quality smoke.

T

Tange

nice man.. yea im an experienced grower thats why im asking about these ones.. got the grape romulan and all the new strains from progressive options.. reson being i have got sick of throwing away strains from green angel of malibu.. everything cutting there is shitty.. so ive been just doing my favorites for over a year(uk cheese and Blue dream) and im ready to switch it up.. everthing from po is bomb so far..they have alot of strains..

B

Bama

I'm doing just the regular Romulan and it's out of control. I'm in B6 and the flowers look amazing. Romulan is a great plant to grow.

Top Bottom