Grasshopper problem

• Thread starter bruinsbrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bruinsbrawler

I have a nice guerrilla grow going with Feminized Hericules and Extema. Grasshoppers have taken liking to my Extrema. I used Ortho elementals to kill the hoppers but all i did was burn my plants. I'm wondering if these plants have any chance for survival?

somebodys_picks_351.jpg

Z

Zedekia

It is a weed... They are going to take a while to bounce back but will probably survive. Just try not to add any additional stress...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they will live next time try getting thuricide from home depot, it works great on grasshoppers and others and wont harm your plants. apply it every other week as a spray. i alternate from that and spinosad every other week.

B

bruinsbrawler

So I should just water them when need be and thats it until they recover? Thanks for the help!!!!

B

bruinsbrawler

they will live next time try getting thuricide from home depot, it works great on grasshoppers and others and wont harm your plants. apply it every other week as a spray. i alternate from that and spinosad every other week.

Is thuriside the caterpillar killer? The Stuff I bought was from homedepot. I believe I seen what your talking about.

K

kolah

get a few chickens. BaaaaaGAWWWWWWWK. They love munching grasshoppers.

Top Bottom