• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so after chatting with a few fellow farmers about bag seeds and their worth and about growing in super small places like solo cups I figured we could have a place to share maybe even have some fun and ......even learn on the way so post em up lady's and gents

Maybe we can all figure out some rules for a fun contest winner takes title

Skunked

Skunked

I'm down, think we should just all stay posted...will let you or anyone else decide what you want to make of it. I'd throw some seeds for whatever we are trying to win at

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Mgrox do it up pimp I'm setting up a smaller tent today after work I'm going to do a few random things with seeds and when intake clones Friday ima do a clone run too I have a feeling my grape drank would crush a solo grow it finishes 8 weeks give or take

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Mgrox do it up pimp I'm setting up a smaller tent today after work I'm going to do a few random things with seeds and when intake clones Friday ima do a clone run too I have a feeling my grape drank would crush a solo grow it finishes 8 weeks give or take
I think I can get some bag seeds rite away if you guys want to do this

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh this is going down just waiting on Santa to deliver goodies to the privileged farmers who only have breeder packs and no.bag seed in sight ;)

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Oh this is going down just waiting on Santa to deliver goodies to the privileged farmers who only have breeder packs and no.bag seed in sight ;)
I hope Santa comes this way sheesh I'm gnna get sum nasty blk berry kush seeds my man had for months lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Okay so i popped 8 bagseed out of a patch of ..larry og tahoe og and sfv og.. Kept 4 of the 8 that popped. Followed up by some mystery bagseed (unpopped) and some gdp bagseed(unpopped but ive been patiently waiting for the right time)

Well see how my 4 leftover seeds look. Cant snag photos now but def will tonight.

@Asap Ganja join the bagseed fun

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire I know people bang on bag seed but shit that's where most of today's genetics came from any way weather you want to be live it or not I'm gona pop some beans that came from a ghost og that didn't like high temps and knocked up my blue dream, Massachusetts super skunk,lemon skunk ,grape drank. I think I have a few hells of reversed to lemon skunk and grape drink as well

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In the mean time anyone wanna help brainstorm cup challenge rules

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All entries must be in a 16oz pot/cup what ever nothing over 16oz roots can't extend past bottom of cup
All entries must submit photo or photos 1s a month?
Any medium you please ...
We will do a seed comp and a clone comp ...That's all I have

Skunked

Skunked

I think those are fair rules, it's all a waiting game now

(Does the farm use emojis lol?)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking would it be possible too do a solo dwc system or something

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All entries must be in a 16oz pot/cup what ever nothing over 16oz roots can't extend past bottom of cup
All entries must submit photo or photos 1s a month?
Any medium you please ...
We will do a seed comp and a clone comp ...That's all I have
That's supposed to say once a month lol my bad

Skunked

Skunked

Throwing down the beans tonight...I always go straight into soil for germ...no paper towel not cup of water. Although I have and have success just this way works better for me lol. Will throw up pictures l8r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom