gravity

• Thread starter stickyickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stickyickyicky

In 6th week of flower,have a good 3 weeks left.Would two waterings with gravity help swell my sticky crystally love nugs?Already using koolbloom following canna13/14

R

R. Face

No...I hate that shit. It ruined a whole crop, even by using it less than half dosage. It only took 2 uses to fuck everything up. Id just stick with the koolbloom and canna...the Gravity is kind of a gimmick. Or you can use it and try and sell it all, bc if its for your head, it will suck.

L

Lost

I answered you here. You have to know how to use it or it will burn ur shit..

L

Lost

No...I hate that shit. It ruined a whole crop, even by using it less than half dosage. It only took 2 uses to fuck everything up. Id just stick with the koolbloom and canna...the Gravity is kind of a gimmick. Or you can use it and try and sell it all, bc if its for your head, it will suck.

Did you drop you nutes to around 400-600 ppm? If not, that is what you did wrong :)

R

R. Face

good to know...granted I didnt use it properly, My ppms were still high, so it was probably highly over nuted...I still beleive that its a crappy product tho, bc when we get bud, you can instantly tell if the grower used gravity...

L

Lost

You have probablly smoked really good bud with it used, you just don't realize it other than the rock hard buds.. This stuff is best at 1/4-1/2 dilution rates for one week, then no mas..

M

Mz.YAyAzFiRe

Gravity is a bud hardener but it's very, I mean very strong. You have to cut back your nuts quite a bit. When I was using GH I completely cut out the kool bloom when I ran the gravity. I used snowstorm in conjunction with the gravity....That is where you should get your extra sticky icky from.

Top Bottom