Great Books For Growers To Read

• Thread starter SparcOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SparcOne

SparcOne

I'm sure many of you have already read one if not both of these but for you who haven't I highly recommend them, especially if you're growing in living soil. I'm reading TWM for a second time at the moment on the hammock. They contradict each other on many levels.. mainly anaerobic(JADAM) V'S aerobic(Soil Food Web) but I combine techniques, a little from each and rarely have to use brought in products. I am lucky to live on a large piece of land which backs on to a river so I'm never short of organic materials to use but even if you only have room for a compost pile and a worm bin, that's a great start. This mentality of buying new soil each grow is ass backwards. Happy reading ✌

Great books for growers to read

Phungusamungus

Phungusamungus

I'm sure many of you have already read one if not both of these but for you who haven't I highly recommend them, especially if you're growing in living soil. I'm reading TWM for a second time at the moment on the hammock. They contradict each other on many levels.. mainly anaerobic(JADAM) V'S aerobic(Soil Food Web) but I combine techniques, a little from each and rarely have to use brought in products. I am lucky to live on a large piece of land which backs on to a river so I'm never short of organic materials to use but even if you only have room for a compost pile and a worm bin, that's a great start. This mentality of buying new soil each grow is ass backwards. Happy reading ✌

View attachment 1015416

I am almost through TWM and have learned a lot about soil. I also real like True Living Organics by the Rev.

SparcOne

SparcOne

If you like Teaming with Microbes, Teaming with Nutrients and Teaming with Fungi are also excellent books.
Been meaning to pick up teaming with fungi when I find it. Although it's rainy season here at the moment in Costa Rica and my brain has been teaming with lots of fungi haha 👽

Latest posts

Top Bottom