Great Info. Thc Farmer Is My Favorite!

• Thread starter racincain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
racincain

racincain

I read forums all day yesterday comparing them. I really enjoyed reading this one. I have almost a year under my belt, and read everyday. I grow Auto's in a soilless mix. I use 40/60 or 50/50 Happy Frog/perlite, 2 cups castings, to mix 12gals for 4-3gal pots. I use Canna ferts. Set up is a 4x8 and 4x4. Changed 4x4 to 1212 because Autos wouldn't flower, and after one week I see them changing. I love lights. I started with 4 cheap ones, and can't complain at all about how they got me started learning. Then I have a G4-900 and 2 red round for flower. My Solar System 550 will be in tomorrow. I started very easy on nutes, and yield was impacted greatly. My first grow was way better than second. So now I'm maxing them out, and looking good. Trying to get on a harvest a month schedule planting 5-7 a month. Start from on side and move them down the line. My feed schedule is every 1.5-2 days, they are ready. I haven't settled on a specific strain yet. Any help on building yield would be great. Have a good day.

M

MamaBear

Hi and welcome to the best place in cyberland!
Once you settle on specific strains, you can start dialing in to increase yields. I find that figuring out that specific strain's needs/wants will do that already. What you with 1 strain may not be what others like.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Welcome man. This is truly a great asset to any growers arsenal. Great info to be had and shared from both newbs and vets alike. I'm just getting back to the Farm after moving back down South from 5 yrs in MI and some serious medical setbacks/issues.
Sounds like you have a goal and a plan and that's enough for great start. So many things come into mind when I think of how to build on what you've alreay got going. From genetics used to containers, to soil mix etc etc. I've always done a perp grow and have always been thankful to have a steady, fresh supply of meds and the reassurance that if something were to happen, all is not lost in one fail swoop of shit Karma. I'll be lurking and will be glad to offer any help I can. Good luck, and welcome to the Farm! MGG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice to see you, too! We've missed you. I currently have no garden, had none this year. We also made a very big move, to SoCal.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nice to see you, too! We've missed you. I currently have no garden, had none this year. We also made a very big move, to SoCal.
Congrats on the move. I hope you're able to get back to the garden ASAP! I know how much I miss it everyday. MGG

Top Bottom