• Tagged users None
GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

There is a great deal of knowledge on here. Welcome

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha.....my first grow was in 86......in a corn field in Neb....we all have our own experiences indweed.........so what are you growing?.........😎
power to it
FOE20

A

Alwayssomething

Aloha.....my first grow was in 86......in a corn field in Neb....we all have our own experiences indweed.........so what are you growing?.........😎
power to it
FOE20
Yep, know what you mean. Back in the day I did throw a few plants out in the woods, you know the ones that you never took the same path to, but never took it serious. Just started getting into it. Have some gelato and bruce banner just poking their heads up. Both autos, thinking autos would be easiest to get started with.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Consumer since the 70's retired and decided to become a farmer. Looking forward to the knowledge on this site. First grow in process
A few of us retiree's on here smoking since the 60's myself. indoor growing for 20+ but not really growing well until I started coming here. Hiding like a troll in fear of the man busting in my doors......Lots of help here, a good bunch.....Welcome.....where's home for you? Nova Scotia for me.

A

Alwayssomething

A few of us retiree's on here smoking since the 60's myself. indoor growing for 20+ but not really growing well until I started coming here. Hiding like a troll in fear of the man busting in my doors......Lots of help here, a good bunch.....Welcome.....where's home for you? Nova Scotia for me.

Virginia is where I call home now and very recently became a "freed" state. Feels good to be able to indulge in something I've wanted to do a long time without worrying about "the man".

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Right on man....I work lines and have seed available any time bradda ...cuts at times as well of course...No Autos but do have Fems and regs....and I assist in helping ppl grow them to the max!....I'm in Ohio atm so not to far...I also am semi retired but never stay put and enjoy growing anywhere so if you ever want short term help I'm always open to new growers...enjoy these digs and cya on the boards
FOE20

Latest posts

Top Bottom