Great smell and awesome smoke

• Thread starter Blazein1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blazein1

My Bruce Banner tastes like mehe. Smells awesome on the grind , and will F u up fast. I want to grow some Acapulco gold but don’t want to miss that badass flavor profile from the 70s. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I really want to master this! Growing in both promix and RCDW. But same mehh flavor

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the weed from the 70’s was grown in the ground from country it came from.. you’ll get it close but not the same..
plants produce terpenes to ward off insects/pest to protecting her from the sun and everything in between..

L

lilymia5

The term for this type of olfactory hallucination is dysosmia. Common causes of dysosmia are head and nose injury, viral damage to the smell system after a bad cold, chronic recurrent sinus infections and allergy, and nasal polyps and tumors. The brain is usually not the source.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

The term for this type of olfactory hallucination is dysosmia. Common causes of dysosmia are head and nose injury, viral damage to the smell system after a bad cold, chronic recurrent sinus infections and allergy, and nasal polyps and tumors. The brain is usually not the source.

Welcome to the farm 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom