Great way to teach someone a lesson if caught red handed

• Thread starter mr roboto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Please don't use a gun to intimidate somebody.... it will only make a bad situation worse.

Imo, only criminals and other cowards use firearms to frighten people.

So what do you suggest?box up your belongings and give them to rippers?Just curious what your plan is to keep your belongings/family safe?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

If I use a gun it will most def. NOT be to intimidate....I do a good enough job of that with my normal everyday face. I only reach for my gun as a last line of defense when all else has failed. You can believe if you see me with a gun in my hand somebody is either about to bite it or just did. MGG

ftwendy

ftwendy

So what do you suggest?box up your belongings and give them to rippers?Just curious what your plan is to keep your belongings/family safe?

Come on by unannounced, Fish. I'll demonstrate. I kid lol :)

Seriously though, that's for me to know and some poor sob(s) to find out. We had to get caveman here because caregivers are not allowed to possess a firearm in my state .

fractal

fractal

How many scenarios where people faced burglars, were simply because of someone they told about what was at their house? I would bet it is at least 90% of grow ripoffs are where the grower tells one person who then tells 3 more. Don't make a mistake that will lead to worse things down the road. Nobody should have to use deadly force, I have a feeling that when you see the flash and a person drops dead in front of you everything changes and not for the better.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Come on by unannounced, Fish. I'll demonstrate. I kid lol :)

Seriously though, that's for me to know and some poor sob(s) to find out. We had to get caveman here because caregivers are not allowed to possess a firearm in my state .

Federal Law is the law of the land... or at least that's what they will try and tell you...get real caregivers aren't allowed possess shit! we do so because we believe in our fight...

I believe in the second amendment, if the day ever comes where they tried to actually take my guns, ill show "them" why the 2nd amendment written...

I built my grow where it is for a reason, you want to try and brake into that building, knock yourself out, I can/will grow more, your on camera and I'm calling the cops. I'm not going to kill someone over a plant(that's what they want us to do), however if you come in my home were my wife and children sleep, I wont have a millisecond of hesitation to end your life

if my grow was in my basement id be worried about all the ass-clowns running their mouths "Man Shoots Another Over POT!" BLaH BlAh bLah!!! no I shot the dumbass cause he was in my HOUSE!!!

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

No one has ever owned a aeg(automatic electric machinegun)? Get one at w/a v3-4 gearbox w/9v rc batt. @ 500fps with .20gram aluminum pellets! That bad boy will fire @15 rounds per sec seriously blood welting through jeans and remember the 15 rounds per second. Oh and the clip holds 350+ rounds! Stock aeg's no, it needs upgrading!

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

No one has ever owned a aeg(automatic electric machinegun)? Get one at w/a v3-4 gearbox w/9v rc batt. @ 500fps with .20gram aluminum pellets! That bad boy will fire @15 rounds per sec seriously blood welting through jeans and remember the 15 rounds per second. Oh and the clip holds 350+ rounds! Stock aeg's no, it needs upgrading!

you've been watching too much TV....LOL

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

No actually ive owned one and would not like to get hit by it once let alone 15 times a second! Mine was only 350fps and trust me you would run from this shit too, its fire rate is just too overwhelming!

mr roboto

mr roboto

Funny idea but you are asking for a lawsuit in return by firing any gun even with nonlethal rounds. If you just have to pepper blast a burglar it would be better to use a paintball gun with pepper balls, that way at least it cannot be shown you fired a real gun so no attempted murder charges. Really though, and not even trying to sound badass but if you absolutely must deal with a burglar in your home, just get the shotgun and shoot to kill. No half-measures right? No shortage of people getting sued, and losing, by scumbag robbers who got injured while robbing houses. If there is a body inside of your house walls, it's a pretty open and shut thing as long as your gun is clean. But if you leave a body in your yard outside the house, or if you use an illegal or unregistered firearm, or you don't kill the s.o.b. you are just asking for serious trouble.
well one can be sued for anything.....if they cut themselves while climbing through your window on the broken glass you can be sued, if you have dogs and they bite the rippers you can be sued, if im gonna be sued by a ripper then I wanna get a laugh out of it at least with a nice big ol' bruise on their buttcheacks lol

mr roboto

mr roboto

Rule #1 with a firearm....Don't pull it out unless youre gonna use it.
Rule #2..... Don't use it unless youre intent on killin the fucker on the other end. Youre gonna feel awfully stupid if youre bean bag or confetti round is answered by some 00 buck comin your way. Fractal pretty much has the right idea here. MGG
where is your creativity!?? first round can be rubber pellets and followed by some buckshot if you like.

lol here is a link to some dummy getting shot with one, there is a bunch on you tube

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

No actually ive owned one and would not like to get hit by it once let alone 15 times a second! Mine was only 350fps and trust me you would run from this shit too, its fire rate is just too overwhelming!

set one up in Florida on Halloween and I guarantee you will get sued.... anything that's less than lethal means there will be another story, most likely one that conflicts with the only one that matters. YOURS

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

where is your creativity!?? first round can be rubber pellets and followed by some buckshot if you like.

lol here is a link to some dummy getting shot with one, there is a bunch on you tube

My creativity is in staying alive to be able to continue to be able to be creative. If I were a thief and I break into your house I will be armed and ready to do whatever it takes to get what I came for and guarantee I wont be armed with rubber bullets. That 1st round with the toy bullets might be enough to piss somebody off, but could also be the ONLY round you're able to get off. You're gonna feel stupid when your creative rubber bullets are met with OO Buck or a .45ACP hollow point. Might better leave the rubber bullets to the "Jackass" idiots and start takin shit like this a lil more seriously.....rubber bullets for home protection, fuckin dumbshit. MGG

Last edited:
B

BestAround

don't use guns man.. stupid Idea. if its the cops.. they will blow your head off.. and if a ripper has a gun and ur shootin non lethal rounds at him.. and he pulls a gun an shoots u dead.

indonesia

indonesia

damn i wonder where these guys are from, where im from, if you get caught with a gun anywhere near your weed, feds will pick up the case half the time, unless of course its a little nug and the gun is in your name but most of the time thats not the case unfortunately

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t patrol my garden with a gun because of rippers, I do so because of Bear and Mountain Lyon. I also carry them to fetch water from the creek and any walks into the wooded areas around my property. My dog keeps most the wildlife away from the RV. I`ve spotted both bear and Lyons on my property . Sorry about all the fuss at night with bursts of nato 5.56 going off late at night! Just part of the usual forest sounds around here. And it also helps keep zombie rippers away!

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I have a taser a bat and dogs and the only people who know are the ones involved in the grow. :cool:

neverbreak

neverbreak

I don`t patrol my garden with a gun because of rippers, I do so because of Bear and Mountain Lyon. I also carry them to fetch water from the creek and any walks into the wooded areas around my property. My dog keeps most the wildlife away from the RV. I`ve spotted both bear and Lyons on my property . Sorry about all the fuss at night with bursts of nato 5.56 going off late at night! Just part of the usual forest sounds around here. And it also helps keep zombie rippers away!

havin mountain lions stalkin yer property sounds hectic! hope ya never have to shoot one bro, they're beautiful animals.

neverbreak

Top Bottom