Great way to teach someone a lesson if caught red handed

• Thread starter mr roboto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madmaster420

madmaster420

Funny idea but you are asking for a lawsuit in return by firing any gun even with nonlethal rounds. If you just have to pepper blast a burglar it would be better to use a paintball gun with pepper balls, that way at least it cannot be shown you fired a real gun so no attempted murder charges. Really though, and not even trying to sound badass but if you absolutely must deal with a burglar in your home, just get the shotgun and shoot to kill. No half-measures right? No shortage of people getting sued, and losing, by scumbag robbers who got injured while robbing houses. If there is a body inside of your house walls, it's a pretty open and shut thing as long as your gun is clean. But if you leave a body in your yard outside the house, or if you use an illegal or unregistered firearm, or you don't kill the s.o.b. you are just asking for serious trouble.
amen

madmaster420

madmaster420

Hears a idea. Stop fucking with losers doushbags and lame ass mother fuckers and you won't have to worry about rippers.

A friend of mine used to always tell me, all money isn't good money. Meaning just cuz you got a pocket full of bread doesn't mean were gona do any business.

Just saying if you got rippers you need to cut the grass and clear out the snakes.
Truer words have never been spoken...cut the grass and get rid rid of the snakes. Or move somewhere where there ain't as many!:cool:

ZONER

ZONER

Here ya go
"SPECIAL INGREDIENTS" HELLFIRE & BRIMSTONE

si6_med1.jpg
These "special ingredients" are just what you may need in some "special situations". Manufactured under contract by DSG Laboratories to fulfill the occasional unusual operational requirement of CIA and other federal agents, these products are now available for non-governmental sale. Use only with utmost discretion. Made in U.S.A.

Don't get this vial of concentrated discomfort on you! It itches, it stings, it burns. It's like thousands of fire ants biting you all at once. The only good news about it is that it eventually stops. For external use only. Warning: not to be used on others without their consent.

B

BestAround

hate rippers.. last grow I found.. honestly.. the only thing I took.. was a lower branch in veg.. so I could have a clone of it . to see if it was bag seed garbage or something that was worth growing.. I found a grow while looking for a new spot to grow my own.. and I didn't take anything but a branch that would probably died off later on anyways..

I think I did a fair thing.. I didn't tell anyone about it . I didn't take it . and I didn't even try to go back around harvest time!.. I just was curios to see if whoever it was.. had anything worth while.. and it ended up being some garbage.. anyways.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

what if you know who it was who ripped you off, but you can't say anything and neither could or would they., what can you do legally or illegally lol

Should you hang them out to dry or just give them a good old fashioned flogging out in the main street for all to see..??

peace--prove

john martin

john martin

Anyone already mention that a lot of police do ripping in their spare time and if you injure one off duty or not you are in for one hell of a legal dilemma.

Top Bottom