Green Bean, Green Crack ♀ X Jilly Bean ♂

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

Green Bean
Green Crack ♀ X Jilly Bean ♂

Crossed these over the summer. Popped 10 seeds a few months back, 8 females. Lost 5 for one reason or another over the veg state trying to find time to flower them. Ended up handing over to a fellow grower near by who had a catastrophe one night and needed to refill his room asap.
They have PM, his room is having issues right now, but i figured i would show the pheno's that we're considering re-vegging.

They all have the smell of the GC, with a hint of the jilly. Comes across as a sweet soured milk on the vine, imho.

(All photo's were adjusted for the HPS lights.)

Pheno Type 1 (So far the keeper, multi-headed. Resinous, and smelly. Nugs are dense but have a little more of foxtail look. That's from the jillybean influence.)

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 2

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 3

Pheno Type 2 (This one is the most like the GC's flower out of the group.)

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 4

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 5

Pheno Type 3 (Heavy Influence from the Jilly Bean on this one. I'm Interested in seeing the smoke from it to see if it's a nice sativa type buzz. Maybe a keeper aswell.)

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 6

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 7

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 8

Green bean green crack  x jilly bean 9

I know the sample size is too small to know all the phenos i have in my seeds. I have about 100 more to pop and sort threw, but i'm liking what im seeing so far.

K

koopa troopa

nice notation there, well done. looks good despite the PM, but good luck next run. i liked the green crack when i sampled it and any of sub's gear is extremely fruity.

V

v0ssman

wow great creation! what a strain...I mean look at pheno 3! Looks dank

mace

mace

Thanks,guys. Definitely looking forward to the smoke test which is about two weeks away. The pm sucks, but im sure the next run wont have the same issue. I really think that the highs will match nicely for these two. Jilly bean has that giggly high, and the gc is very motivational in my opinion. They seem to finish at 55 days. We shall see.

N

nor cali farmer

green crack is god. it takes care of an old timer like me. nice pic. good luck with the rest

Top Bottom