Green Crack Auto in 2x2x4 - first grow

• Thread starter SylviaLynn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SylviaLynn

I planted Green Crack auto seed last night. She's in FF Light Warrior soil in a well soaked Jiffy Pot. Hopefully I can get her into a 3gal fabric pot next week. I'll be using FFOF. I'm not sure if I should mix it with Light Warrior yet. FF Trio for nutes.

So, waiting for leaves and putting together the rest of the tent is what I'll be doing this week.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I planted Green Crack auto seed last night. She's in FF Light Warrior soil in a well soaked Jiffy Pot. Hopefully I can get her into a 3gal fabric pot next week. I'll be using FFOF. I'm not sure if I should mix it with Light Warrior yet. FF Trio for nutes.

So, waiting for leaves and putting together the rest of the tent is what I'll be doing this week.
Welcome, you’ll find a lot of help on this site from very knowledgeable growers. Good luck with your grow✌🏼

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

By the time it's a week old, you could plant it directly into FFOF without mixing it with light warrior.

S

SylviaLynn

Thanks, good to know. Light Warrior does have mycorrhizal fungi already. I haven't seen that to be the case with FFOF. Do I need to add some?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thanks, good to know. Light Warrior does have mycorrhizal fungi already. I haven't seen that to be the case with FFOF. Do I need to add some?
I am using FFHF and FFOF, did a 50/50 mix. I’m not sure if the difference between LW and HF, but I always heard OF is hot so I wanted to mix it to avoid any issues. Right now my girls are absolutely loving the mix

S

SylviaLynn

I've heard the same thing. I'm not sure how true it is. The last experience I had with it was nearly 10 years ago. It was definitely a bit hot then. I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

S

SylviaLynn

She sprouted! Tomorrow I'll get her set up in her new home.

S

SylviaLynn

Ok, so it was a couple of days. I transplanted her to a 3 gal pot then to the tent. Current temp is 75 at 57% humidity. I think the humidity needs to come up some.

Audrey
S

SylviaLynn

Audrey is 8 days old today. Her funny leaf has grown quite a bit, she seems a big pale to me. Light is about 17.1 dli. The light is currently zip tied to the top of the tent but does have a dimmer switch. And then there's the ventilation system. It's a Vivosun 4" 203 cfm fan with carbon filter. I have negative pressure. The only problem is there is air coming from the housing seams. Any clue what's up with that? I watered her Tuesday. She might need water tomorrow, but we'll see. No nutes.

Audrey 11 12 8 days
Vent sys
Top Bottom