Might take more shots when I'm jarring.

Green crackcush harvest

Green crackcush harvest 2

Green crackcush harvest 3

Green crackcush harvest 4

Green crackcush harvest 5

mace

mace

Sorry to hear about your harvest not going well, i should think Stardawg x C99 would be an excellent smoke to try.
My next run will be American Thunder Fuck(Colombian gold x Matanuska tundra) , a local Northern California strain that i work with. Cool part is that i should be finishing setting up my Doubled's style buckets this week, and growing the American's in that system as of net week. Can't wait to see how it all works.

T

the Rock

how was your yield mace and quality of smoke. there is alot of these clones going around right now just wondering if they are worth it in your opinion. I would have already pulled the trigger but got way more plants going than i can handle @ the moment

mace

mace

how was your yield mace and quality of smoke. there is alot of these clones going around right now just wondering if they are worth it in your opinion. I would have already pulled the trigger but got way more plants going than i can handle @ the moment

Well this is a cut that I've been using for like 4 years now, it's quality of smoke and yields are just what you'd expect from an elite clone. Flowers smell of sour milk, some say like juicy fruit. I don't know the weight on this harvest, but the 72ºF temps it maintained made the nuggs rock hard. And from the pics you can see the THC coverage isn't terrible. I used basic GH 3-part, no boosters and she just seems to shine.

As for the local cuts, unless you're getting a legit cut off a local grower i wouldn't know what to tell you. The cuts at the clubs can be renamed at will, and unless you're going to one of the few legit clubs in the area you never know who they buy clones from.

Top Bottom