Green Crack, NYSD, ECSD, RMSD, SDxOG, Purple Kush

• Thread starter guerillaMAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guerillaMAN

Hey all
well i'm gonna start takin photos again after a long break of laziness... in flower now i've got green crack (7-8wk strain), purple kush, ecsd, nysd #1 & #2, 6-krack (green crack x nl#6), willie kush (hindu kush x willie), chocolope, northern lights #6, SD x Og, ssh, rmsd.

since i'm constantly testing new stuff all the time a couple of these will be my first time growing (smoked some of them)... the nysd's, 6-krack, chocolope, sdxog. i'm vegging three phenos of purple urkle x the white (fem cuts/smoked 2 of them already), Pre98 Bubba Kush (official cut), sfvogxsd, afghan kush, redwood sensi star, green crack (cut and just dropped a few beans), sdxog x urkle white.

my boy and i do mad testing so some new stuff on the way is the cali connect gear! we got some tahoe og, larry og, tom hills strawxthe white. We're also gonna see what ghs's kings kush is but not expecting much. We have some skunk #1's from humbdolt going into flower soon so we'll find out what that particular sk1 is all about. personally i have tried a bunch and never found that og sk1 from humboldt i would get in 96/98ish but we'll just have to see. and as for the last of the ills shit we'll be rocking out Chemdog D from cali connection mon!!! that particular strain has been a long time comin and i can't wait to get that shit rockin!!!

i'll be postin photos this week and get my grow reports started on all my testers, cuts etc...
peace
gman

C

ColoraDro

Wow dude nice lineup and nice avatar I actualy have that banksy piece tattooed on myself...

Gotta love the green crack!

Dro

H

harvest10

Im a first time grower got a green cracc and a l.a. Woman goin right now, i was wondering how can i post a picture to show u guys how its goin. I gotta 400 watt hps. Wanna get sum feed bacc everything lookin real good though. Organic growing baby

Latest posts

Top Bottom