Green crack x lemonade Kush and green crack x alien Kush f2 pheno hunt

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

I was kindly gifted some seeds of these two strains. they were nice sized with great stripes. I'm looking for a green crack dom mother for my medical tent grow in in the process of setting up. The seeds are in the paper towel but ill probably plant them into small plastic cups tomorrow whether they sprout tap roots or not. I just finished mixing my medium at about 70% Coco 20% perlite and 10% hydroton. gave the mix 1ml gh micro 1 ml bloom and a little scoop of mycrohyorize. ph down to about 5.8 run off came out about the same maybe closer to 6 (using the ph drip test kits like we did in high school. no pics yet as I think they would be pointless and boring. wish me luck and feel more then free to give advice.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Seeds went into little red party cups this morning still waiting for there seeds to sprout and the fun begin

JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM:bong2:
i got some of those aswell and im sure we got them from the same dude, looking forward to seeing how these go for you....best of luck finding that GREEN CRACK pheno thats what im going to be looking for when i get to mine..
good show:bong2:

Camdawg

Camdawg

Yes he mentioned you also had them if you have any advise on the strain please let me know.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM:bong2:
wish i could help ya my friend but i have not grown any yet, i should have gootan some in this round but i went with something else...deffinatly hoping to learn something about them from this grow shoe for-sure..
roll on:sun

Camdawg

Camdawg

put the seeds into red party cups with the chow mix before i saw tap roots been way to busy to trust it to stay damp. in hind sight i will leave hydroton out of seedling mix becuase it tends to want to sit near the middle and i think it would block sprout. considering getting a heating mat my house is cold which i consider a good thing when dealing ith heat issues. its a very temperant climate and a draughty house :) Tomorrow i will set up the tent, replace t-5 bulbs, and get the light hung up and turned on. when they come up i will begin tasking pics.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Nice crosses, I just got done growing out 4 Green Crack x Alien Kush ladies from seed, and honestly I would have classified them all as keepers, those particular strains seemed to meld together very nicely (great yield/robust growth). I also grew some Grape Ape x Alien Kushes that were awesome, but I liked the GC x Aliens a little better. Look forward to seeing the results here.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Followed through and got the tent set up and clean. New bulbs in the t5 and a fancy new thermometer with temp humidity and Max min recording lights are on to record temp and humidity seeds are popped I added a little extra Coco to the cups should have sprouts in a few days if that. Promised pics soon. Happy 4:20 every one

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:sun
ahh i see BROTHER ENT has some followers thats pretty cool and i am one of those aswell...

i dropped a 5count pack of the MELVIN THE MARTIAN myself last night so soon i can join the ENT party, also hoping to get a few of those GRAPE APE * ALIEN KUSH....
very nice:bong2:

Camdawg

Camdawg

Awesome jaws can't wait to do some side by side comparisons on the Melvin(what I believe we're calling the green crack x alien Kush) pics either today or tomorrow as 6 of my ten have sprouted. I'm almost positive they will have all come up by tomorrow if not within a few hours.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM :bong2:
yes my friend the MELVIN are in papper towel and we may have TAP by morning, will let ya know...
peace bro:bong2:

E

ent

http://i.invalid.com/kF8Yv.jpg

Well that's what I've been calling the male, but I like the name. It's marvin not a melvin though. I just harvested some pollen and bx it to gc but also crossed it to wifi, tahoeogk, and purple urkle. I'll get pics of the pheno you want to find asap.

JAWS

JAWS

hello ENT:emo:emo
ahh dude totaly sorry on the NAME i dont know why i put MELVIN i'll get my records changed ASAP, do you have any pics of the MALE used?.....yes please on the pic when ya get soe free time...

i got three thats popped so far hoping to get the other two to pop aswell..
sweet:bong2:

genepool

genepool

Cool I got here just in time and great news on the germ rates. Some fire to come from these I suspect good luck to the both of u.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Hope you don't mind, wanted to show you the keeper I ended up with, let me know if I'm walking on your thread and I'll take it down: Green Crack x Alien Kush:

Top Bottom