• Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
resize the pic in phtotshop then upload it

E

ent

I haven't even seen these pics. Wow, that cola looks great. Is that from the one you kept?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very NICE MW. I will be watching this one. I didnt get any of the GC X AK, but I do have some CASEY JONES X AK im really excited to check out in the upcoming run.

Props ENT.

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOUNTAIN:talking
that a really nice looking MARVIN THE MARTIAN and im glad i have mine in-hand...
very nice:talking

Camdawg

Camdawg

So I suck at keeping up on this journal and I apologize with work class and gardening I've got little time to really post(doing this on a smoke break at work) transplanted a little late but they'll be fine time to buy my big light and really get the girls kicking. beautiful pics MW

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

thats some fuzzy looking martian - i like!! How did it yield?

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Thanks for the nice comments on the pics guys. Marvin the Martian yields great, just a tad less than the pure green crack for me.

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking
two shots of one of my MARTIAN's i have 4 in all...

im hoping to get GREEN CRACK pheno..
peace:talking

Camdawg

Camdawg

Wait... Did you Jack my girls? LOL awesome to see yours look the same. mine got a little root bond but they're coming out of it fine now.

E

ent

Got some ( green crack x alien kush ) x green crack bc1 seeds about two weeks away from harvest. 75% green crack and 25% alien kush

bc2 will be 87.5% green crack
bc3 will be 93.75% green crack

Not sure if I'll go any further than that. The pics look great.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Nice plan on the beans ent keep me in the loop on those. got my 600w last night should have time to put it put today. plants look great I topped them and will lst the branches ASAP I'm gonna make my chick take pics

S

sir_diesel

Hey there, don't mean to sound stupid but what Is this *alien* strain everyone talks about?

E

ent

Hey there, don't mean to sound stupid but what Is this *alien* strain everyone talks about?

Alien kush is las vegas purple kush x alien tech

Alien tech is a landrace indica from afghanistan and used in many crosses brought to the scene by obsol33t.

Camdawg when you sex those let me know if you have any males. :P

Camdawg

Camdawg

Will do gonna go 18/6 for a week or so to save power on the six gotta get a bigger t5 for next runs veg.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CAM:talking
hey bro here is some new pics {just taken} of my MARVIN.......

ummi may have an opening to keep a male, im thinking my WHITE MUSTANG & CHERRY CAKE project are finished because i have no FEMALES of either and if i dont have a FEMALE i wont be keeping any of the males...im going to wait a few more days to see if the last WM & CC show to be male or female, im seeing sings of one male and one hermi so its not looking good for those two..
peace:talking

ENT we need to talk soon!!

Krasi

Krasi

They look great, happy & healthy, too bad for the man and hermi

Camdawg

Camdawg

What mix are those in? When did you start nutes? I'm in Coco and started nutes a little late but they're going for it now

Latest posts

Top Bottom