Green Crack

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I can't wait to see. I do have a legit cut of it which is "clone only" and easy to aqurie. However I run it 60 plus days, IMO @ 42 days she's just getting started! Happy Growing

MiMadman

MiMadman

I had the clone for yrs...it was a staple cash cropper. ..fast flowering. Thats why gc is famous....sk1x sweet leaf afghani. ...its fast. I took it longer...she puts on more weight...but imo....stone isnt as good. Some folks dont like it...had patients that would opt for different flavors...but it serves its purpose. I got the 42 day rule from a grower on the forums myself...yrs ago. Keep us posted.

MiMadman

MiMadman

I had the clone for yrs...it was a staple cash cropper. ..fast flowering. Thats why gc is famous....sk1x sweet leaf afghani. ...its fast. I took it longer...she puts on more weight...but imo....stone isnt as good. Some folks dont like it...had patients that would opt for different flavors...but it serves its purpose. I got the 42 day rule from a grower on the forums myself...yrs ago. Keep us posted.
Flush has to be handled according. .to 42 day n done

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Seedsgeek has this strain listed (Crystal Cush), I know nothing about this seed bank not sure if their legit.
Never heard of seedsgeek, def nothing to do with GoldenLion Genetics.
Crystal Ship is green crack x very berry kush. Crystal Cush is green crack x crystal ship, so the Crystal Cush is starting a green crack backcross of sorts...

MiMadman

MiMadman

GC can certainly shorten flower time n hybrids....as i said only problem od is pm....it can wipe it out quick.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Is seedgrek an information site or seed seller? If its like leafly they may have correct info bit if its a seed slinger, there is no way they have anything to do with me.

Its called Crystal Cush to celebrate the green cush, original name of green crack...

H

hawkman

I've been looking new for a go to daytime sativa and the green crack that I have is everything I was looking for in a daytime smoke. It's definitely the sativa dom pheno or cut or whatever. Do you guys know of any reputable seed banks that have the sativa green crack in regular seed form.?
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
The Krippie
Here is your list:

Regular Seeds : Aflcionado Seeds and Alev8Seeds
Female Seeds: Sick-man,HSO, Cail Connection, Fast Buds Company and Blim Burn
1 (one) comes in clone only
Riot Seeds: Green Crack Diesel ans Green Crack Kush

MiMadman

MiMadman

GC is a sativa pheno type expression. ..in leaves...sk#1 influence.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Is seedgrek an information site or seed seller? If its like leafly they may have correct info bit if its a seed slinger, there is no way they have anything to do with me.

Its called Crystal Cush to celebrate the green cush, original name of green crack...

Hey cousin...I'd give that seedwhore place a call or email and tear up some azzz !!

Krypto

Krypto

With the f2s the short slower ones in my opinion are the best they get real fat frosty and stink so good and finish fast as hell.. T3 is also known as tard tang its tardis x ncmt ill post a pic of my keeper tomorrow she's a bad bitch
Right on. I only had to pull 1. It wasn't "slow " it was just a dud. The other 5 are growing at a nice rate. I'll be taking cuts of WiFi, Cookies, and then Whotang, And NCMT. can't wait! Thanks again GK

Krypto

Krypto

Love the GC.....vigorous and potent.....I found that as soon as it kicks off that crazy stench...42 days....bingo....was ready. After a few runs to get to know her...she will treat u right. Adds weight if taken later... but imo...best at 42. Only draw backs pm...wipes it out....and buzz is a hit and run.
You got beans or clones?

MiMadman

MiMadman

No i dont have it any more....had a time out occur....starting from scratch again. ...

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Growing tons of Green crack this year in my light deps- check out my thread Hoop House Killa 2017. I'm excited to see how the green crack does.. I will probably take it to 60 days

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well baba they are selling your gear and several others ^^^

I'm not a fan of green crack to0 fruity for me. Easy to grow if it gets a good start in flower. I have one on day 40 and I wouldn't pull it at 42 . I usually take it 63
I barely kept a clone alive this time but I kept it. I have a hard time letting things go.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey cousin...I'd give that seedwhore place a call or email and tear up some azzz !!
Hey, FOR THE RECORD, SEEDSGEEK is legit!! I didnt know who owned it but now i do...they r legit Golden Lion Seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom