Green Crack

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

Im looking into it...i do have a couple local banks selling em but have never heard of these guys...
Fresh stock will make its way here too for my fellow farmers

Some Cherrrrrrrrrrry Picker would be swee,t broskee

Krypto

Krypto

I grew fast buds green crack autos and my wife loved them same reason as you.I had people telling me it was the best they've ever had.I wanted to try the Humboldt photos.I looked into cali connection cecil b version but got mixed reviews so figured id try the Humboldt when I get around to it
Yeah, it's difficult to know where to go for beans. SickMeds has GC fems. But I prefer regular.

Krypto

Krypto

The stuff I have right now I've had four about a week. Not real smelly and the flavor is kind of spicy skunky. But the effective perfect! Absolutely perfect! Anybody else come across the GC with sort of a spicy taste?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The stuff I have right now I've had four about a week. Not real smelly and the flavor is kind of spicy skunky. But the effective perfect! Absolutely perfect! Anybody else come across the GC with sort of a spicy taste?
Imo, the Green Crack is incredibly fruity, like dried pineapple and mangos. She is fruit forward for sure, a bit of spice but the fruityness is overwhelming compared to spice I think.

Krypto

Krypto

Imo, the Green Crack is incredibly fruity, like dried pineapple and mangos. She is fruit forward for sure, a bit of spice but the fruityness is overwhelming compared to spice I think.
I'm thinking maybe it didn't get a proper cure period question mark I hate this talk-to-text got damn it! Fuzzy butt.

Top Bottom