Green cure for powdery mildew

• Thread starter BigZX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigZX

BigZX

I haven’t noticed any pm on my plants but I have noticed what looks like on on the walls of my tent. I plan on removing the plants and wiping as many spores off with a wet towel, spraying the inside of the tent, ventilation, fan, and light with a weak bleach solution, then spraying the plants with greencure. I’ve read that I shouldn’t foliar spray with lights on or it will burn my plants. Does anyone have any experience with this? I wouldn’t think it would or all plants would be burnt from rain and dew.

Last edited:
BigZX

BigZX

I also plan to foliar spray with some cal mag to help with a deficiency I’m having. Would it be ok to mix and spray them both at the same time? Or should I spray them separately? If so, should I put some time in between spraying the cal mag and the greencure?

Heynow

Heynow

Don't spray bleach around the plants. Period. If you are gonna use bleach, remove everything from the tent, bleach, wipe, and put everything back in.

You can use Flying skull nuke em at 2 oz/gal to spray the walls and plants. It will kill pm and is omri listed. Definitely the "greenest" way to kill pm

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Soapy water works. Some people even just lower the ph of their water and spray that!

BigZX

BigZX

Don't spray bleach around the plants. Period. If you are gonna use bleach, remove everything from the tent, bleach, wipe, and put everything back in.

You can use Flying skull nuke em at 2 oz/gal to spray the walls and plants. It will kill pm and is omri listed. Definitely the "greenest" way to kill pm

I definitely plan on removing them before cleaning the tent out with bleach. I got greencure because that was what was available at my local grow shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom