Green Dot Labs Classified Forensic Files

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

It couldn't have timed out better to run a bunch of Original Bubba Kush hybrids as the summer comes to an end and cooler nights become more prevalent. Plants will turn every shade of purple there is and resin production will go through the roof. That said, we are extremely happy to work with one of the best in the industry, Nspecta's CSI Humboldt, to make some magic, and more importantly, make some fine medicine. We are going to run fairly large numbers of these to find plants that make supreme medicine for years to come... We hope to have every one of these seeds, plus the order from the farm cracked open by October 1... From there, all plants will be made into fine spirits! Let's do this thing!

Green dot labs classified forensic files

Green dot labs classified forensic files 3
Green dot labs classified forensic files 2

symbiote420

symbiote420

Couldn't have a better tester @Nspecta, @Green Dot kills it!!! I gotta get some these Bubba crosses myself, haven't grown any Bub in a minute but it's really been on my mind lately!! Happy growing bro, yet another thread of your's I'll have to frequent lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Subbed for the show. Gonna be classic. Damn fine lineup.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Looks like some nice stuff in there. Im sure there'll be multiple keepers. Excuse my ignorance but how are these testers if theyre already selling $200 packs?

Stalks

Stalks

Here comes ol green dot to fuck the club up, with that delicious dank smell.

@Nspecta nice packaging and clever to include the social media outlets!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Going to take an extra close look into these lines. 25 total females from each to select from. 11 cornbread and 11 mpk are already sprouted..

Trying to decide whether to go hard in the paint and finish ^those two off tomorrow or to mix it up. 2 packs per week every week until they're gone... What do you guys think? I really want to see how that bubba wreck comes off in concentrates... Thinking mint chocolate chip ice cream dabs but who knows...

It's going to be a kushy Christmas and New Years this year...

One Flip

One Flip

The Mendocino Purple Kush they had at the show was fire.. looked to be a decent producer with the size of the nug I saw..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Green Dot Did they all pop? no problems in that area on these seeds ... best of luck sure u won't need it ...interesting to see how these will turn out if your going to use for extraction Tasty!!! M

Latest posts

Top Bottom