Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

Whats up guys!

It's super cool to see Loompa back online, I've been a long time fan of Loompa's work and finally have an opportunity to dig into some of his lines. A few very kind souls blessed me with the Yeti F1s, OGsquared, and Yeti F3s and all of them are rolling strong. I will document every last step of the way in this thread.

I am an OG Kush connoisseur and am always looking high and low to find the ultimate OG. I have found several top flight candidates in my days, but something tells me this is the place to be looking. I could not be more excited to have this opportunity to show you guys whats in these seeds!

Cheers!!

Green dot labs loompa farms grows
Green dot labs loompa farms grows 2

waayne

waayne

Nice work Green Dot!
Everything looks healthy,and vigorous.......

I'll be watching this thread closely as I have a couple of packs of Yeti f3's I'm preparing to pop.......

Best of luck, and, welcome to the Farm!

C

Cannivore

Yeah lol I just asked loompa about miami white yesterday.

Ive seen it listed as White Widow x OG online and on youtube and thought it was a LF creation.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Is that right...

I've heard it had a sour OG twang to it, along with the soft white tartness... Thanks for the info guys

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, the Miami white that you see us providing clubs in flower form are all the same cut Krome showed up with online. Props to him for sharing it with the community. I think the main reason my name comes up alot with the white is because I produce flowers for med clubs and have the white dialed in like a mofo, I have her maximizing her genetic potential and all the famers here at LoompaFarms are all Organic soil growers which is also why my White comes out so good compared to others. Of course there are other very good growers online that have done the same thing I have, but the majority of these cash cropping yield focused commercial growers don't know what they are doing and don't even come close to maximizing her potential. So when you try the Loompafarms white, it is better than 90% of the white you see being produced and distributed into med clubs. I tagged the "Miami" onto the name because once again, so many rookies out there nowadays that people couldn't get it out of their head that the White is not White widow, So I tagged Miami onto it to help distinguish the cut for the uneducated masses out there that have no idea about genetics. And "miami" was used since that is part of the story about where it came from.

I do actually have some beans of the white crossed to the Yeti which we call the abomidable snowman. I will be dropping those also when I make my drop here.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yes, the Miami white that you see us providing clubs in flower form are all the same cut Krome showed up with online. Props to him for sharing it with the community. I think the main reason my name comes up alot with the white is because I produce flowers for med clubs and have the white dialed in like a mofo, I have her maximizing her genetic potential and all the famers here at LoompaFarms are all Organic soil growers which is also why my White comes out so good compared to others. Of course there are other very good growers online that have done the same thing I have, but the majority of these cash cropping yield focused commercial growers don't know what they are doing and don't even come close to maximizing her potential. So when you try the Loompafarms white, it is better than 90% of the white you see being produced and distributed into med clubs. I tagged the "Miami" onto the name because once again, so many rookies out there nowadays that people couldn't get it out of their head that the White is not White widow, So I tagged Miami onto it to help distinguish the cut for the uneducated masses out there that have no idea about genetics. And "miami" was used since that is part of the story about where it came from.

I do actually have some beans of the white crossed to the Yeti which we call the abomidable snowman. I will be dropping those also when I make my drop here.

Abominable snowman! Im saving up for that !

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

And when should one expect this LF drop.....I'm ready now.....been hearing only good things about your meds. For a long time.

Word same here. He's up there for me with some of the Elite Breeders . Smoked that loompas headband and was inlove. I just hope his packs can be purchased by a regular ole joe like myself.

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Looking good @Green Dot

These ladies are growing fast...just yesterday they were little bitty babies.

Good to see you over here. Pretty sweet to see @loompa pop back up...I know you are just as stoked as I am.

Top Bottom