Green house color coated fems,reallly males?

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
OH SHIT!! for reals for keeps . You DA MAN.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

LOGIC you are cooler than Bender!:420:

Just shoot me a pm with an addy and indica or sativa and you will have some dank beans ready to hit that soil next week bro :harvest:

sour power

sour power

good shit logic!just to let people know ive ordered from the farm to many times to remember and always got my seeds never once had a problem.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thats great to hear sour, fortunately. i'm lucky enough to be able to test that oot for myself b4 actually buying anything because logic is such a good person, which makes it pretty obvious to me that the farm and logic are legit, and on top of just being legit, some of the most compassionate people i've have ever met..... thanx again and again logic. Burn

M

MightyStoner

Yeah Logic is the man. I am touched that there are people who look out for one another like that. I cant wait to see what pretties he sent out. I really cant wait to start the journal.

W

woodie1369

I purchased the indica mix H from Greenhouse .they allbut 2 hermied on me out of10 pack .The 2 that didnt sucked pretty bad wont do that again waste of 80.00on crap!!!!! bagseed it is again You really dont know what you have until you waste 2months and out $80.00 wont try mail order any more??Very discoraging if you ask me ??? can not order from THCBay dont have enough posts or something? Sorry to ramble on but YOU asked if any1 else had these probs.???

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
I purchased the indica mix H from Greenhouse .they allbut 2 hermied on me out of10 pack .The 2 that didnt sucked pretty bad wont do that again waste of 80.00on crap!!!!! bagseed it is again You really dont know what you have until you waste 2months and out $80.00 wont try mail order any more??Very discoraging if you ask me ??? can not order from THCBay dont have enough posts or something? Sorry to ramble on but YOU asked if any1 else had these probs.???

Hey woodie, don't sweat it about the posts, you only need to have 10 posts and you already have 2. Greenhouse is terrible.Hopefully Logic can help you out

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Well just to let everyone know i recieved my beans from logic as promised, 13 beauitful Chem Valley Kush seeds by The Cali Connection....These were promised to me this past sunday, ibelieve logic said to have sent them out mon. or tues. and i have them here in the states on thursday... Logic is the man and thcfarmer is probably the best site out...

M

MatthewRiot

Ugh, so I wasn't the only one out there who

Had this happen. I run a society here in San Diego and I paid for quite a few of these seeds out of pocket since they refused to sponsor us, because we knew that people would be buying them and would like to see a review about how they grew with their claims of special coatings with ingredients that help root and whatnot. Out of ALL 40 seeds, we saw 2 females, had 8 hermies, and 9 with 21 not germinating at all. NOW we germinate seeds ALL of the time and grow from seed through full bloom cycle constantly and never have problems like this, however it's not science if it's not replicable, and frankly I don't want to put up the money to run another test on 40 more seeds to find out if the same results happen again. Either way, that's our experience for what it's worth. Greenhouse is quite the sham. However, we have had GREAT success with Buddha's White Dwarf and Red Dwarf, as well as BC Bud Depot's BC Mango, The Purps, and Purple Buddha. Oh the Buddha seeds we got 100% germination rate and 100% females, so we know it's possible that a seed company can make the claim of all females and back it up. By the way, all of the above listed are GREAT plants, and I'm growing quite fond of the qutoflowering dwarves. Steer clear of Greenhouse unless you have money to throw away. In which case I recommend throwing it the direction of a respectable seed company.. We learned our lesson!

W

woodie1369

MR atleast you know you are not the only one to have this happen?I was only out $80.00 dont know about you but 40 seeds so u r out abit more than me !!!What the fuck is Arjan thinking about is he trying to fuck us all or what??? Me personally I think all the sucess has gone to his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Burned Haze

Damn that really sucks, i am growing that pack, no hermies or males so far. one month till all are flowering.

Next year DNA and TH, Sensi, FUCK GHS

-BH

M

MightyStoner

got em yesterday. Im so psyched. Anyone know anything about alien formaggio or grass knuckles(sounds like a sonic the hedgehog move)?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

The alien formaggio is the uk cheese mother crossed to the Alien tech. male......Very dank shite. As for the grass knuckles all I can remember is it has Giesel in it, so its probably the Alien Tech male x giesel. Be happy young grasshopper, be very happy!!!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that's awesome stoner you got two different strains for the price of dealing with some other shitty company... good deal

Patriot

Patriot

Unlucky me that found this once i ordered from someone else....
I dont have any bad experiences yet but i would like to have free seeds.
Any more lucky Days Left ?
If not, thanks for the WebSite...you learn alot from cool Cats

M

MatthewRiot

Alright, here's an update:

Another set of Greenhouse Seeds came in:

4 - Alaskan Ice Fem
2 - The Church Fem
2 - Big Bang Fem
2 - Great White Shark Fem
2 - AMS Fem
2 - El Nino Fem

Here's what I've noticed - the stems have a really rough time puncturing through the outer coating. Now on the website it says something about the outer coating being made to specifically help germination and rooting, but we've found quite the opposite occurring. After day 6 with NO germination of any of the above, we decided to wipe off that shitty coating. On day 7 1 El Nino, and 1 Big Bang decided to poke through. however, the Big Bang was so weakened and almost gelatinous from so many days in germination that the root stem easily broke when touched. That left us with 1 El Nino. Now... is it REALLY, TRULY female? We have yet to see, but I'll keep you updated. I'm thinking about attending the next Cannbis Cup JUST to punch Arjan in the face. There's plenty of other seed breeding companies out there that sell seeds at very reasonable prices that germinate with at least 90% success and have much better genetics than Greenhouse. Unfortunately, being a society that publishes results, the demand is very high from our readership to publish results on some of the major seed companies. The one thing I'm VERY stoked about is being able to rip GreenHouse Seeds a new asshole and it WILL have a major impact in the California Medical Strain community. Until it's more widely known what this company is doing to rip off the seed-buying public, then people are going to keep getting ripped off time after time... Support seed companies out there that work hard on breeding quality seeds and that give back to the community. NOTE: everything grown by the San Diego Urban Growers Society in regards to medication is given directly to collectives that support cancer patients with free medical cannabis. We wouldn't have it any other way!

Matthew Riot

T

tritonite

I bought a pack of ninios from GHSC and just about the same, just 1 seed germinated, and its a boy.... :(

M

MightyStoner

Unlucky me that found this once i ordered from someone else....
I dont have any bad experiences yet but i would like to have free seeds.
Any more lucky Days Left ?

I think he would need to offer it to you. If you ask for charity its a hand out and is usually considered rude.

Its nice of logic to offer seeds to people who have been screwed but we didnt ask him for seeds he offered them to us.

Im pretty sure just asking for seeds is against the rules.

Patriot

Patriot

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I think it was very Logical that I was just kidding. I just though it was funny that everyone that had the bad experience was rewarded by Logic. Hey more power to you guys , you got free seeds. And Good for logic for looking after his people, i appretiate that.
I was not trying to offend or make it seem like I was simply asking for seeds. For that I appologyze.
Take care and smoke a little

I think he would need to offer it to you. If you ask for charity its a hand out and is usually considered rude.

Its nice of logic to offer seeds to people who have been screwed but we didnt ask him for seeds he offered them to us.

Im pretty sure just asking for seeds is against the rules.

M

MatthewRiot

I just think everyone should start boycotting Greenhouse at the VERY MINIMUM. I mean really, they have used and abused this community ever since Arjan got his paws into the biz. Look how the Cannabis Cup is run - reference the 2008 HTCC Video. It's almost a joke how his strains gets pushed. Of course there will always be capitalism in this business, however blatantly screwing people is not my idea of someone that should be constantly getting propped up by this community. Change doesn't happen by protest or waving a banner, change happens when LARGE statements are made. Anyone else want this BS to stop?

Top Bottom