Green house color coated fems,reallly males?

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow. i am actuallly quite glad about my misfortune with the ghsc and their horrible seeds.Not only has logic reimbursed me for something ghsc should of, but i have learned alot about what a femanized seed actually is. Thanx everybody.esp. Logic,gene, and simulator. Peace Burn

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I bought the Ice and it sucked ,no hermiesthe weed just is no good.I also am growing GHS trainwreck and love the pheno I kept.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea well u must be one of the lucky out there to get ghsc gear and actually be satisfied..

B

BoogerGreen

Looking at some of their new strains, like Kings Kush, etc... And checking this thread, I would say def no, but its tempting man, they are only like £4.51 for a fem seed (OG KUSH/Grape) Supposedly! Definetely Not. Gonna have to settle for a couple single RP OG or OG 18 Phenos as Single Seeds are where its at. Wish I could spend that same money on a 2-3 Og Raskel Gear as its about the same price, just in bigger packs!!! OG RASKAL Seeds to Individual seed sellers..........Well Prob not a great idea, but then I could get some! Pick n Mix seeds is def good for trying out different things though!

Any reccomendations on Reserva Privada OG or OG 18 From them! Its like tossing a coing as to which "1" to get!

D

dr_seuss125

i'm a bit confused if Green house is such a sham how do they continue to win the cups??

i'm going with 21 lowryder x ak47 but this is just for some quick herb i really want that super stash, where can i get mr. nice beans ???? In the heartland
keep it lit

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i dunno seuus, that's a good question,i think that they are capable or bringing good weed to the cup, maybe even stocking there coffe houses w/ good pot, but whose to say all the seeds are gonna produce the same.shit, i was just lookin to get what they said, fem seeds, they were all male, those that popped..imo they are a garbage..garbage company

sun

sun

i'm a bit confused if Green house is such a sham how do they continue to win the cups??

i'm going with 21 lowryder x ak47 but this is just for some quick herb i really want that super stash, where can i get mr. nice beans ???? In the heartland
keep it lit

they win with $,s lots & lots of $,s

B

bluntman113

damn

fuck i just got the same pack and started lemon skunk it took almost 2 weeks and the seedling died on me do u have any old pick or tips for me

D

DarkIndica420

Yeah id stay away from greenhouse

greenhouse seed company in my opinion is nothing but a money grubbing whore of a seed company arjan doesnt know what hes doing and basically pays to win the cups when he doesnt deserve it, hes a greedy lil bastard and the cups should be fair and he needs to learn how to breed cuz cali connect and ograskal bein as small as they are outshine his glorious advertising campaign anyday. GHSC just sprinkle sugar on shit and try to sell it, youd be better off dealing with ograskal and caliconnect anyday.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
oh yea, i agree, cali and og both have top notch gear

A

awstryker

hello, I'm a newbie to this forum and after reading everybody's post I'm glad i didn't get GH seeds. so then where can i get some dank seeds from?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
you found where you can get thAT DANK FROM, JUST GET SOME MORE POSTS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET DANK FROM THIS SITE!!!! lol sorry bout caps..peace Burn oh yea btw, i actually had 4 beans left from this shitty ghsc pack which were 2 great white sharks and 2 trainwrecks, i put to sharks in and 1 is a fem, but i am just waiting for her to hermi up..lol, either way 1 female out of a 10 pack of (fem) seeds is unacceptable...peace Burn

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow great info all around! I'm so sorry that we all had to learn this at the expense of others misfortune. Now that we know where the dank is let it be known. Shit we should have the farm enter the CC and reveal some crazy pheno that no one has seen and not say what it was from and name it Arjan lol

S

stillfree91

Has anyone went through barneys farm? If so plz let mi no how that went.....

M

madhatter201

Greenhouse...lol Not surprised at all. Amsterdam Seeds has always been good to me. But looking into changing to a local home base for my seeds.

Top Bottom