Green House Seeds AND Nutrients???

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Green House Seeds has nutrients????

Are you talking about the Seed co.?

Only strains I've seen from Greenhouse worth growing is Super Lemon Haze and Jack Herer. I'm sure alot of their stuff would satisfy the average toker. But if you know "good" bud, then it's a whole nother story. I know I've tried hundreds of strains (dispensary friend always had me testing meds), and am now a bit of a "snob" when it comes to good strains/genetics.

L

Liberanos5

Only strains I've seen from Greenhouse worth growing is Super Lemon Haze and Jack Herer. I'm sure alot of their stuff would satisfy the average toker. But if you know "good" bud, then it's a whole nother story. I know I've tried hundreds of strains (dispensary friend always had me testing meds), and am now a bit of a "snob" when it comes to good strains/genetics.
Is this a no?

darkpink

darkpink

they sell nutrients i thought i seen that before on there web site with grow dvd's or somthin awhile back. i could be wrong though, long time ago.

OOo maybee that was nirvana seeds, i donno.

Cheers

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Green House seeds do sell nutrient powder packs, you can find them on there website.

They got packs of nutes for sativa, indica, hybrids and someother shit that I wouldn't waste my money or time on, but thats just my 2 cents.

ronto

ronto

The super lemon haze is one of the best strains I have ever smoked. And I have been at it for 40+ years!!

juggernaut

juggernaut

growing 2 phenos of super lemon haze....both very good.
i would recomend it for sure . as far the other strains?

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

I actually looked at powder feeding yesterday. Here are my thoughts.

The ratios are as follows:
indica: 3-1-3
hybrid: 2-1-3
sativa: 3-2-3

They're all quite similar...and basically marketing hype...like most of GH stuff. imo they're interchangeable, however, I lean towards the hybrid formula for flowering.
They don't list calcium content o.O
The magnesium is super low...which tells me that calcium is pretty low too. I wouldn't use calmag; it adds too much nitrogen. A little epsom in late flower will do wonders.
I also don't like their micro nute pack (my personal belief).

Having said that, at $52 (plus s&h) for 2000 L of nute solution, it is super cheap! If you can get it free from their forums, you're laughing. I've seen very good results from a novice grower on another forum. In the hands of a good grower, it's perfectly good base food. hth

hermit186

hermit186

I started growing my own a long time long before better living thru chemistry if your change mother nature and you grow something you think is wonderful, but have never grown just mother nature how can you measure or have a standard to start out with. All these home created names to sell it and the strains geno manipulated. Well I have this to say: we have gmo everything and medicated meats and record amounts of little known childhood geno related sickness. The numbers are on the rise I will stick with Mother nature hell I have Mexican seeds for AP gold that were not made in a lab. Man is a creation of mother nature and mostly sense we left the cave we have been making mother nature better. The people in the laboratories only see the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ EU seed companys used to have 100% sprout because the seeds were fresh. Several of the Seed sellers have no Idea how badly there grow ratios have gone to the dogs and several sell the hermiest regular seeds. If you tell them about it well you did this or that but we don't guarantee our 10 to 20 dollar each seeds. Well they are idoits and fools if you buy from a real seed company and I will use Burpee 97 to 99% and they were raised by children in my class.
Just like weed they come in 5 to 25 seeds package.
Wonder How they manage that other than they have had to answer to the grower. Free Seeds Means we got a bunch of old seeds and were giving them away.
Now I would like to ask the Dutch to not do to weed what they did to tulips with there breeding once the most expansive bulbs now about 50 cents once worth 10 times there weight in gold.

hermit186

K

KMProp

I'm using their Hybrid Powder feed.

I encountered a few problems seeding as part of my first grow but once I got a fresh batch to about 2 weeks I started feeding them it with a little extra calmag every now and then (my medium is coco) and ever since they have belted up.

I'm going to upload pictures just before I turn them :)

RIVIR

RIVIR

I'm super curious if there's any more info on the hybrid feeding powder by greenhouse seeds I'm just starting to use it and I'm going to use it at very low dosages I think a quarter dose of recommendation anybody's input

hermit186

hermit186

I'm super curious if there's any more info on the hybrid feeding powder by greenhouse seeds I'm just starting to use it and I'm going to use it at very low dosages I think a quarter dose of recommendation anybody's input
If your going to test a product keep notes how much when what you think. If your new here this place works on the mass of information we have and nothing is not worth reading.
Pictures tag the plants if you start to see things your not used to or have questions post it someone here may have seen it before.
When trying something new make sure you watch the lower leaf structure. Also notice the color of very new growth.
If you see something take a picture ask questions.
I am not predicting problems but be prepaired. it takes a long time to repair a problem that could have been stoped early.
The best of luck but if your of the force then luck will come to you.
Welcome to the show.

RIVIR

RIVIR

Yes for sure always keep notes I just did a super like feeding on three of my plants advantage and one of my plants in flower Marked the and labeled them now to see what's going to happen I've heard a lot of good stuff about these nutrients but I've heard you need to keep it under recommended dosage

hermit186

hermit186

Post your results with that feed I will be interested to read.
I have used many ideas I found here. Cap cocojoe maiden are good advise
I have gone from an OK farmer to, hay how do you do that.
If your basics are consistent and you grow strong weed then it will show in your pictures.
Most everything I use I did backwards form too much down to what is right.
If I had it to do again which is how I do it now I have reversed that not enough is a lot easier to fix than to much.
I no each plant and check them every other day.
I treat the problem the minute I see it start.
And mostly is foliar sprays for right now and nutrients adjustment long term.
At this time I use 3-2-1 at 80% to start the beginning of veg. 3-2-1- is already at 80% of Jacks recommendation's
As they grow I read weather to go up and with what keep notes and keep the coffee off your notes.
The WHITE strain or those hybrid's of greater than 40%white have to have a lot of cal.
If you use store bought cal-mag and you don't decrease the mag in general formula, then to get them enough cal you will get to see what Mag+++ looks like.
I grow top drip and drain the banana and coconut plants outside my greenhouse love the run off.
I have even added a primitive co2 input to my grow room.
Not sure who said it first here;" when you can finish a grow and there is no life sucking the color out of the leaves, Your chemistry is very strong."

RIVIR

RIVIR

Just wanted to touch base and let everybody know that was still interested in the powder feeding by greenhouse seeds the three that I hit with it in the veg and the one that I used in flower seem to be just fine actually stretched out with closer nodes after the first decent feeding with it the one in flower I think it might've been a little too late to tell but didn't hurt it at all so far so good

K

KMProp

Just wanted to touch base and let everybody know that was still interested in the powder feeding by greenhouse seeds the three that I hit with it in the veg and the one that I used in flower seem to be just fine actually stretched out with closer nodes after the first decent feeding with it the one in flower I think it might've been a little too late to tell but didn't hurt it at all so far so good

My friend uses it with Canna Terra Pro Plus, he simply fills his tank and follows the instructions on the packet and has never once had a problem. If you'd like further info on his setup etc I'd be happy to share, it's quite simple really. (I've never used it personally and I'm a experimenting newby too but If you've any questions I'm sure he'd be happy to help)

Latest posts

Top Bottom