**Green house Trainwreck** take a look

• Thread starter nxt774
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nxt774

well i hope that gets people looking at this thread.

i just put down some GH Trainwreck seeds (they popped in 18hrs) and i noticed 2 that had BLACK taproots! has anyone ever seen this before? i put them in side some rapid rooters anyway and gave them ph'd water (6.3) now that they have sprouted the stems are a very very dark violet color. they look healthy and broke ground in about 12 hours so they seem to be healthy and growing.
take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.
*the pics make them look lighter then they really are.

Green house trainwreck take a look
Green house trainwreck take a look 2
C

cell

They are fine, let them be for a few more days and you will see. Love in patience.

You will want to lower that ph though.. I never have any problems at 5.8.

N

nxt774

yeah i dont think they have a problem more less im thinking they might be the purple pheno or something.

and im running soil so i think 5.8 is to low. Advanced nutes reccomend 6.3 for soil and 5.9 for hydro.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I tried sum gh trainwreck at the cup and it tasted more like a amnesia haze but when i had sum at hunters bar it was sum dank stinky big buds, so which is the real deal?

F

frankie-smiles

I just harvested some GH trainwreck, this one was quite a low yielder but very sticky. By the time it came to chop, the whole plant was nearly BLACK!!!!! I've never seen a plant that dark before, crazy. Had some other trainwreck in a few weeks ago and they were much better yielders and were all green, one had a top bud that had so much resin on it, it looked like it had been varnished, so much so i think it kinda restricted the growth in the end. The top bud was crispy with resin, but none of the others were like it. Anyone seen that before?? Mine had a very strange taste and affect, i can't really describe it. Good luck with yours.

K

kid606

i run ghs trainwreck 2 times..my pheno smells kinda like some licorice sweets..more of a mellow social high..lower yield..branchy and lanky..i'm in the dam soon and will check out if the ghs tw sold there resembles my tw pheno..think my tw tastes nothing like amnesia :smoke

B

British_Hempire

Proper TW tastes like a mix of lemons and pine floor cleaner, it has an immense smell in flower that some have described as 'like a mentholated dead whale'. Saw nothing in the dam that even vaguely reminded me of real TW, sadly.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Proper TW tastes like a mix of lemons and pine floor cleaner, it has an immense smell in flower that some have described as 'like a mentholated dead whale'. Saw nothing in the dam that even vaguely reminded me of real TW, sadly.

i definatly didnt get the real tw lol

S

Stackin Paper

i definatly didnt get the real tw lol

Fuckin licks balls to think this is going on, i guess now the only way to really tell what you're smoking is to grow it ya'self, says the person who thinks he's been growing and smoking Cheese for 2yrs, lol:giggle

F

FastForward

My TW, courtesy of BH, smells absolutely incredible - a very very sweet and fruity smell....not a dead whale in town....no lemons or pinesol either to my schnoz. Without wanting to exaggerate, it's one of the best ganja smells I've ever come across. It makes my mouth drool when I open the tent, and I continually sniff my hands and arms all day after brushing against them!! They'll be ready soon enough and then I need to get some expert reviews on it for a better description of the smell and hopefully taste....

S

spanishped

Hey FF, just to keep you informed of my TWs, getting a loupe delivered tomorrow and I think I need it quick time!! am on 47 days and apart from top tops of the top colas its all looking very close to ready! reckon will be harvesting next week!! WOOHOO!!! See you on Tuesday!

F

FastForward

Hey FF, just to keep you informed of my TWs, getting a loupe delivered tomorrow and I think I need it quick time!! am on 47 days and apart from top tops of the top colas its all looking very close to ready! reckon will be harvesting next week!! WOOHOO!!! See you on Tuesday!

Nice one - mine are on day 60 and looking ages away from it...2 weeks at least I think. Take a cutting from her and reveg it - I can't remember which cuttings came from which mother, but both of these phenos are gonna be keepers I think - but we've only got 1 mum (my fault...was a fresh nub at the time....).

S

spanishped

I could try taking a cutting, altho everywhere is properly flowered, wouldnt know where to get it from!!!

N

nxt774

WOW 2 pages of off topic replies. isnt there a PM function for stuff like this?

G

Guano

My SourCali which is a Trainwreck cross (lemon dead whale stench included) has heavy purple-ing in the stems & some even have extreme purple on the undersides of the leaves.Could be a sign of good things to come.:yes

B

Budluver

My SourCali which is a Trainwreck cross (lemon dead whale stench included) has heavy purple-ing in the stems & some even have extreme purple on the undersides of the leaves.Could be a sign of good things to come.:yes

sounds like it Guano..Is this the same guano from PS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom