Green Patches In New Bag Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Green patches in new bag fox farms ocean forest soil

Is that even worth using? Looks like algae or Moss or something.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never seen.that before sorry for not helping but at least you get a bump

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know shroomking pours boiling water threw his soil I think he puts it in a pillow case maybe a way to save it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont know what it is but i sure have a interest,got me a bag of ocean about 2 months ago,i have had more hell out of this grow and tried everything,everything keeps coming back to soil,done lost 4 out of 7,last 3 look so bad i want even picture them,but looking at this sure got my bean between my ears on overdrive,if you are going to use it,i would sure wash the fuck out of it and then send a couple gallons of boiling water threw there,we want bacteria and fungi,but that really looks like moss off a tree,maybe the bark in the mix is causing it

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Is it fuzzy or slimy? It's either a moss or algae. Both I think grow when soil is too wet. You could just remove it and still use the soil but is it worth the risk? Does the soil smell ok?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i agree with kbellfoy,does it smell like fresh earth if so you good,if it smells bad i would send boiling water to clean it up,all in your hands of how you want to work it,might have problems and could learn from it and tweek your gardening skills,or if you like me and lazy,i just want to feed them bitches and have um mind,but as you can see from my remarks i do a little experimenting,with that being said i just lost 4 girls to wanting to learn to read the soil,this is how i learn,never been a book reader,just fucking up and learning,lmao

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

i agree with kbellfoy,does it smell like fresh earth if so you good,if it smells bad i would send boiling water to clean it up,all in your hands of how you want to work it,might have problems and could learn from it and tweek your gardening skills,or if you like me and lazy,i just want to feed them bitches and have um mind,but as you can see from my remarks i do a little experimenting,with that being said i just lost 4 girls to wanting to learn to read the soil,this is how i learn,never been a book reader,just fucking up and learning,lmao

I can relate to that style of growing lol. I do read...but then I just forget it all. I learn from my mistakes....or you could say the hard way lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya i feel you brother,my whole life been that way,the hard way is more cost but some of us just roll that way,you can always take stuff in but you cant always gain knowledge from it unless you just fuck it up,for me anyway,lmoa

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Youre growing in soil... Soil organisms include (from tiny to small): bacteria, fungi, algae, slime molds, protozoa, nematodes, arthropods, gastropods, worms, and insects. These, and many unlisted organisms, are partially responsible for decomposition/aeration of soil. Decomposed soil releases nutrients, which are then used by plant's roots for nutrition. Aeration of soil is a major issue, and has led to many growing with soil-less organic media. Peat/coco/bark, the organic soil-less grow medias, are much more airy than traditional soil.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Call the company. You'll get some maafukin coupon.s
you are sure right about that,i dont think they would want many folks seeing that,been growing and testing super soils last year,going on a coco with salts next,but i bought a bag and man every thing keeps coming back to the soil,i plan to run coco one side of room and soil other side,best of both worlds,but after this last bag idk ,unless im just hard up to get another

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

you are sure right about that,i dont think they would want many folks seeing that,been growing and testing super soils last year,going on a coco with salts next,but i bought a bag and man every thing keeps coming back to the soil,i plan to run coco one side of room and soil other side,best of both worlds,but after this last bag idk ,unless im just hard up to get another

What did u find made the best soil in your opinion. I'm in dirt but not many are or just used bagged like me. I like the concept of using just dirt and not needing bottled crap.

embaks

embaks

I just bought two of the exact same bags. Just waiting for my hydro run to be over. If there is any moss or anything in my shit I'll be pissed

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What did u find made the best soil in your opinion. I'm in dirt but not many are or just used bagged like me. I like the concept of using just dirt and not needing bottled crap.
kelp4less has a soil cutter starter pack,you add it to 5cu ft of any soil let it cook 90 days and roll brother,my last grow was nothing but water and tea,tea was made with there compost blend,work great and had a hell of a problem free garden,that is the one i will go with on my soil side,im into the organic grow,but i also want to up my game and stepping off knee deep into the coco world and give a try for some quick meds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

want no if you dont try,hell think about it this way,some folks grow in straight up perlite,right,nothing there either unless you put it there,tell ya one damn thing you wont have any bug problems ,they will cut themselves to hell before they can estblish ,only thing i can think of would be sand fleas,go hard and get down friend ,this world is full of discovery want no if you dont investigate

Latest posts

Top Bottom