Green Stone Nutrients

• Thread starter YaBuddy321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YaBuddy321

Has any body tried these? I can't find much info. Like ingredients, is it organic? If anyone has used green stone please share your experience please.

S

Seed Buyer

They have an Instagram page with some sick growers posting on it. Never used them but really another nutrient company on the market?

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

It's good stuff. Go to the search button and look up greenstone. I'm sure you will find a thread started by @MakinGoo. He does a full run with it. I have used it a little...seems to be a solid line.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I believe it's the SwampBoy Seeds guys, Cornbread Ricky and Krome White. I don't think there is anything truly unique about the line, but I'm sure it's a quality nutrient, like any number of other quality nutrients.

outwest

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I believe it's the SwampBoy Seeds guys, Cornbread Ricky and Krome White. I don't think there is anything truly unique about the line, but I'm sure it's a quality nutrient, like any number of other quality nutrients.

outwest

Hmm , greenstone is out of colorado. Didnt know krome and ricky were there.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I believe they are actually out of San Leandro California if I remember right. Great nutes. I plan on running my sample all the way through on my next grow. Going to give coco a shot again!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

Hmmm. I did not know that. I just see them repping it hard on insta and even cross posting content. I could be completely incorrect. Their contact info is for San Leandro, CA.

outwest

Sinner D

Sinner D

I was introduced to this line by a grow shop near my house that has since changed ownership. Since the new ownership doesn't carry this line anymore, I've started ordering it! Green Stone doesn't leave too many holes to fill with their line. I have only 5-10 other additives that I use from start to finish and I'm getting really good results. I find them affordable for my size garden and they are widely effective. Meaning, that I'm getting a lot of individual character from strain to strain.

Top Bottom