Greencoast Hydroponics, "heavy 16 Cadilac Special Sauce Vol.2"

• Thread starter MendoAdome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Are you using Heavy16

• Total voters
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

its really not that much. So whats the highest you have fed your plants?

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

If you can't comprehend that using full strength Fire @4ml per gallon plus nearly 4x recommended amount of Resinator, Rock nutrients recommend a max of 8ml per gallon, the feed schedule you shared recommends 30ml per gallon on top of 4ml of Fire. If you can't recognise that thats just stupid and will fry your plants I cant have a logical conversation with you, Im sick of repeating myself, your feed schedule is flawed.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Well good to hear because that was just one guy that "knows what he is talking about" oh yea he just happens to be running a whole bunch of nutes in all different rooms.

So I was off by 15gals okay.

Have you heard of the "Dirty" V+B? Have you used the shine too?
Yeah....the dirty is meant to be used in soil or peat moss mediums.

I started out using the TAP formulation and then started adding Dirty on the owners recommendation because I was in Coco DTW.

One of my projects just finished a run with just using HD, Shine and Life.....and weekly OGBiowar teas, and I gotta say that the quality and quantity are on hit.

So, yes, I have used the Shine and Dirty. One of my Favorite HR products is PUSH.....it is hands down the best foliar product I have ever used.....right next to H16's foliar product. In fact, those are the ONLY two foliar products I use anymore.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Yea thats cool I havent seen the dirty around yet.

I hear great things about the PUSH and the H16 foliar. Have you tried using nitrozyme? I like spraying with kelp too.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

I never said it was mine I just though it would be interesting to run. I've used most of these products but not all of them together.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

The Heavy 16 line is super complete and the whole beauty of using there line is how they have crammed so many ingredients into so few bottles so its a easy to use, complete, top tier program with very few bottles, tea is the only add on you might want to use but I would just use your recommend Bud Swel as my weekly flush, if that, not run it all the time, you already are recommending using Vermiti Crop a similar product.
I've had Bryce tell me you shouldn't need silica as long as your calcium levels are in check and heavy 16 base has high levels of I think 4 different types of calcium plus there Foliar is a full of calcium. Bryce said he was against using Fasilitor, he called it volitle and un needed with there line.

This feed chart is just ridiculous, this thread should be deleted, it would undoubtedly fry you plants. It has you doubling up on PK boosters Fire and Resinator at full strength for Fire and more than 4x recommend strength for Resinator lol. Week 7 calls for a heavy dose of Fire at 4 ml per gallon, which comes out to about 400ppm AND 30 ml of Resinator at the same time ! lol wtf ! Rock nutrients recommends not to use it at more than 8 ml per gallon, 30ml per gallon probably comes out to 1000 ppms oc just Resinator, that alone would fry the shit out of your plants. And then they tell you to add 5ml of Purple Maxx which increases nutrient up take, Purple Maxx is known to fry plants, the lable recommends keeping your PPMs under 1000 when running it.
Ive been thru several gallons of Fire and found it works best at 3ml per gallon, 4ml is a tad to much it will slightly increases yield but takes away from quality, so just imagine what it would do on top of 30ml of Resinator lol.

Im gonna take a guess and say they ment to say add 30ml per gallon Terpinator not Resinator lol woops, sorry our mistake fried the shit out of your plants and wasted tons of your time and money lol. Terpinator is a shit product as well too though btw lol.

They also tell you to switch bases week 7 from Heavy16 to full strength EJ Grand Finally which is full of sea bird and bat guano and high in PK as is, its designed to be used as a one part with no PK boost. Your plants should of already recieved more than enough organics from all the Bud Swel its made with bat guano. Shouldn't you be adding organics in the first few weeks so it has time to break down? Instead of adding it at the end filling your plant with unbroken down organics that will make your buds taste like ass and burn like coal.

Please delete this guide on how to break your wallet, waist your time and fry your plants.

Before you bash stuff I would consider reading the whole thing. In there it states clearly that your additives should not go over 37% of your total PPMS.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Theres also weekly flushing and tips what to do if you do even start to see nute burn. Besides a few cm burn at the tips is not going to hurt the end product. It just shows that your pushing them to the max. Its basically a redline.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Before you bash stuff I would consider reading the whole thing. In there it states clearly that your additives should not go over 37% of your total PPMS.
I did read the whole thing thats how I came to the conclusion that you're feed schedule is flawed. It does tell people to not use over 37% additives but the last page of the schedule the page that has the bar graph and tells you how much of each ingredient to add tells you to add 2-4 times the amount of Resinator that the manufacturer recommends using, the 30 ml per gallon would probably spike your PPMs to over 2000PPMs by it self. How do you make the final amount of total additives 37% when your adding that much PK boost? And why recommend adding that much of a PK boost?

So that must be a flaw. Im still thinking the person who made the schedule ment to say to use Terpinator not Resinator, doubling up on PK boosters recommending full strength Fire @4ml per gallon and 4 times manufacturer recommend amount of Resinator makes no fucking sence will spike your PPMS into the thousands.

Im sick of talking about it. If my PPM meter had batteries I'd prove it to you. Do me a favor if you have one and pour 30 ml of Resinator and 4ml of Fire into a gallon of water and tell me what the PPMs are and once you see that its a ridiculous about of PK booster ask whoever made this chart, if they ment to say to add 15-30 ml Terpinator instead of Resinator.

Last edited:
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

I did read the whole thing thats how I came to the conclusion that you're feed schedule is flawed. It does tell people to not use over 37% additives but the last page of the schedule the page that has the bar graph and tells you how much of each ingredient to add tells you to add 2-4 times the amount of Resinator that the manufacturer recommends using, the 30 ml per gallon would probably spike your PPMs to over 2000PPMs by it self. How do you make the final amount of total additives 37% when your adding that much PK boost? And why recommend adding that much of a PK boost?

So that must be a flaw. Im still thinking the person who made the schedule ment to say to use Terpinator not Resinator, doubling up on PK boosters recommending full strength Fire @4ml per gallon and 4 times manufacturer recommend amount of Resinator makes no fucking sence will spike your PPMS into the thousands.

Im sick of talking about it. If my PPM meter had batteries I'd prove it to you. Do me a favor if you have one and pour 30 ml of Resinator and 4ml of Fire into a gallon of water and tell me what the PPMs are and once you see that its a ridiculous about of PK booster ask whoever made this chart, if they ment to say to add 15-30 ml Terpinator instead of Resinator.

Snake Oil, ok so lets say that someone is using the old Resinator. What other EC increases do you see that will harm the plants because over 2000PPM is not a whole lot man. lol Some people say that 1.3 is a lot and thats like nothing only about 1050PPM. Purple max is not that much so maybe (I havent actually added the grades for a total EC, because I have used all of these things at a given time but not together) For the last month of growth, therese not too much added. Take in mind what weeks you are in. Would one not want to run 63% base nutes? For those weeks its a good idea to push your plants to the max to obtain maximum yield, taste, aroma and terpene profile.

Maybe they might have ment to use Terp. I can ask about that. Is terpinator used as a ripener, or throughout the bloom phase? In the mannor its used in here its used throughout basicly. If so I don't think that is a mistake.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

If the bar graph is accurate then something must right maybe you should get some batteries man.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

They didn't change the formula of Resinator. They just changed the NPK numbers on the label because California doesn't recognize phosphite as a phosphate fertilizer. They changed the numbers on Heavy 16 Fire, Humboldt nutrients Ginormous and others containing phosphite for the same reason.

Taking a look at Rock Nutrients feed chart tells you that 1 ml of Resinator per gallon of water equals 100 ppm. So your recommend 8-30ml per gallon equals 800-3000ppm of just Resinator and thats on top of 4ml of Fire which equals 400ppm, so your feed chart is telling people to add 3400 ppm of PK booster.

So just like I've been repeatedly pointing out since the beginning of this thread, your feed chart is flawed its going to burn peoples plants and rip them off. You guys should try actually running the feed schedule before recommending it to the public.

G

Gdub818

i was planing on using the recipe until i saw you thread on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is.

Top Bottom