Greenhouse or Room in upper level Home?

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

hey folks,
im wondering here, im seeing that you can get a really nice yeild from a greenhouse grw, im not looking into growing a greenhouse yet, but what i am about to do for sercurity reasons is move my 3x3ft grow tent with my 8 site DWC hydro system and 400watt light with scrog to a bedroom in the top level of my home,
now the bedroom is all in the process of being cleaned out of everything and washed down befour anything goes there, but my tent will fit up there no problem ina cornor that my 8 clones can grow freely and sercurly in the tent from start to finnish up there without being disturbed,
My question is,
i have right now 6 crystal plants from nirvana, they are about 14 weeks old for 1 plant and 10 weeks old for 5 plants, i started them outdoors in my backyard for 11 days now, an since yesterday the plants were outside all night for the firsttime since i started to hearden them off,
if i put these plants up in that bedroom, in bigger pots, theire in 10" pots now, im planning on either 20 to 30" pots for ize, but the way te rooms setup its a 10x10 room with 2 big windws on either side of the room, so it gets plenty of light, will my plants still benifit from the sun indoors in the room with the sun beating though the windows to if they were outside planted in the ground..? please someone help me i have to make a move on these asap!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The sun, if you decide to make the daylight portion of the photoperiod actually during daytime, won't hurt unless it's getting too hot (assuming the plants are hardened off, you mention that so I'm going with that). Just watch out for heat. Also, glass does inhibit some of the radiation they would otherwise gain from being directly under the sun.

Use bright white surfaces around the plants and that should help bounce more of that light around, which the plants ought to use to the best of their ability. However! If you see phototropism, you may need to add more artificial light because the behavior may indicate insufficient lighting.

Top Bottom