Greenhouse Vs Indoor

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Light Dep vs Indoor

• Total voters
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Does anyone think that properly grown light dep can be as good as indoor grown? Im talking top shelf.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
P1000319

Light dep. in solex GH...
massive light, massive results....

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Does anyone think that properly grown light dep can be as good as indoor grown? Im talking top shelf.
I didn't vote because the vote doesn't quite jive with the way the question has been framed. My answer is that I do think a light dep can be as good as indoor.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Nice plants chickenman. Is there any chance either of you guys have a picture of a trimmed light dep or greenhouse flower? I just went to a dispensary in LA and saw the mega wellness og that won the cup in indoor and greenhouse form. The greenhouse was still nice but it was clearly not as nice as the indoor. I would love to start a greenhouse but am concerned that the quality will not be as good.

F

FooDoo

Give me a second just grabbed sfv greenies and headband greenies. I'll post some pics compared to my ins

F

FooDoo

Sfv left, headband right. Best greenies I've seen. Grown in norcal . better than a lot of peoples ins

IMG 20150903 175751139

Sfv

IMG 20150903 175837566

Headband

IMG 20150903 175851228

IMO those are perfect examples of top notch greenhouse. However, you couldn't pay me to smoke that. Here's my ins

Deadhead og

15   1 1

Deadhead og next to same exact cut of deadhead og grown in a shit room

IMG 20141224 131101654 HDR

Cornbread bubba

IMG 20150808 115000520

Please, tell me again how proper greenies can be as good or better than ins

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Damnit Foodoo you're proving my exact worries. That greenhouse looks pretty nice but yeah obviously no comparison to that indoor you have in terms of looks. What is the difference in smells? Is the greenhouse climate controlled?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

That is beautiful chickenman. But do you have a picture of that flower trimmed and finished?

F

FooDoo

Damnit Foodoo you're proving my exact worries. That greenhouse looks pretty nice but yeah obviously no comparison to that indoor you have in terms of looks. What is the difference in smells? Is the greenhouse climate controlled?

Smell of the greenie nugs is on point. Pretty sure everything's climate controlled to their best ability .

Wise gorilla, since you've been such an awesome.member, for you, I'll gladly break some.of this gh up and try it out for you

souf69

souf69

Well, all my wonderful climate controlled GH sweet goodness is gone, that tells you something. I don't even have any left for myself, that tells you something else. Come the end of year id expect the same. I'll put my GH chemdawg, and tangie up against any indoor flower. A perfectly controlled euro style GH, whether it be hydro or soil is very hard to fuck with, of course the grower needs to be a boss as well. The benefits to the environment are hard to fuck with as well.

Calixylon

Calixylon

The buds definetly are amazing, but I'm not sure you can ever really recreate an "indoor" look from greenhouse. At least with me I can tell 9 out of 10 times which flower is the GH and which is the Indo.

That being said I think GH buds are usually always more dense, and often have a better flavor profile, not sure what exactly the sun does, but it plays a big role. I know it creates more thc-a I believe, also huge factor is its free, also your plants will be larger and produce more. But you probably won't have have a pound of super dank, youl have like 2-4 pounds of great smoke.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The buds definetly are amazing, but I'm not sure you can ever really recreate an "indoor" look from greenhouse. At least with me I can tell 9 out of 10 times which flower is the GH and which is the Indo.

That being said I think GH buds are usually always more dense, and often have a better flavor profile, not sure what exactly the sun does, but it plays a big role. I know it creates more thc-a I believe, also huge factor is its free, also your plants will be larger and produce more. But you probably won't have have a pound of super dank, youl have like 2-4 pounds of great smoke.
Well said.

Blaze

Blaze

Absolutely - indoor has no advantages what so ever over a properly done greenhouse grow, especially an early summer light dep. Of course there are a lot of other factors, like the strain, the grower, etc. The best buds I've ever smoked from other growers have come from light dep and the best I've ever grown myself have been light dep. To get the more indoor look you do need the right strain though - most people that have seen our dep think it is indoor. We've even had a few people describe it as 'beyond indoor' after smoking it.

Top Bottom