• Thread starter SmokesalotofVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hello Farmers another season..ones in Blue buckets are Auto's
GG# 4 & BBXWHite widow
the others the Biggest one is a friends Accidental strain
Unknown Pineapple Exp X(Lemon Larry og x Nebula) we call it U-Haul Express..
long story! and the other 2 are Lemon og Fems .. :)

Just want my few 183
Just want my few 163
Just want my few 192
Just want my few 164
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Oh a smartass love those, just never seen a person choose a Mop Bucket is all. Happy Growing
well for auto's only need about 3 gal's or so.. picked them up last year as experiment,they worked fine hence reusing.. and like $1.29 a peice. couldnt go wrong if they didnt work could toss them without much care..lol
yeah I could'nt resist being a Smartass .. :) thanks Grow strong

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

just a lil update got some Shultz 20-20-20 a little stronger then what i typically use
should be good though ... :-)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

yeah I am going to pick up some food here soon, all they've had is some foxfarms
big bloom..

Hey a fellow green mountaineer!!! Take a look at my outdoor grow and my quantum board/ flower tent builds. I would recommend that you skip the fox farm and get botanicares pure grow veg line. Honestly I have run a bunch (I started with fox farm) but you won’t believe the increase in yield and potency. How are you surviving this damn rain and are you ready for some high temps and solid sun this next couple weeks? Brooooo only 3 more days!!!!!!!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey a fellow green mountaineer!!! Take a look at my outdoor grow and my quantum board/ flower tent builds. I would recommend that you skip the fox farm and get botanicares pure grow veg line. Honestly I have run a bunch (I started with fox farm) but you won’t believe the increase in yield and potency. How are you surviving this damn rain and are you ready for some high temps and solid sun this next couple weeks? Brooooo only 3 more days!!!!!!!
in my Best Tv commercial Voice *SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY...JULy 1st !! can not wait ,wont feel like a criminal because i got some Buds in my Pocket.. the rain sucks however we needed it. and yeah already got the A/c's In the Windows.. :-) and thanks for the tip on Botanicare however already stocked up on more big bloom .

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

in my Best Tv commercial Voice *SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY...JULy 1st !! can not wait ,wont feel like a criminal because i got some Buds in my Pocket.. the rain sucks however we needed it. and yeah already got the A/c's In the Windows.. :) and thanks for the tip on Botanicare however already stocked up on more big bloom .

I have spare unopened bottles of big bloom.... lol and I would use nothing before that again

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

No ,no topping .. may try that next season ,usually i just let em grow .. did a little LSt on lower branches
bending them down daily by hand while in hardening up stage on the U-haul Express (which is the one in the middle in the bucket inside the milkcrate) .. but thats about it..

Last edited:
Top Bottom