Greenpoint Seeds 2015 New Drop - Stardawg Hybrids

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Remmy

Thanks G u and Logic, got the ones i wanted. I was really exited when i heard of your crosses G u, dreamed of some of these strains crossed to stardawg lol

tmaht

tmaht

That's what I figured, but $60 is a pretty good deal, so wasn't sure.

B

Biomehanika

No way...
I was awake until 03:00 a.m (West euro) and the drop was 30 minutes later !!
People work and need to sleep ! It would be nice to have a countdown for futur drops, or at least know the beggining of the drop some hours before... :/

Seriously, that's not fair. We were many to check the bay all the day for this seeds and they arrive at crazy time for European; there are reasonable hours where U.S and euro could be gathered !! Really not cool for all of us we wake up early because of their work !

B

Biomehanika

Congrats for all of you guys :) !
Really happy for those of you who got the seeds !
There's awesome genetics here but which is a shame is that it's only a matter of luck due to a lack of concrete informations unfortunately..

ashingkush420

ashingkush420

Mr farmerjoe420 i missed out on these great genetics as well am i on the distribution list for these great sounding freebies your making for everyone? lol keep up the good work and keep that positive vibe you have. Respect!!

Harp

Harp

for sure !! i gotta figure out how we can make it happen with out getting in any trouble here but its already in motion. should work out time wise to be a great 420 giveaway !! making crosses to with the white, pre 98 and some others

Sounds fire!

Top Bottom