Greenway Biotech for Cannabis?????

• Thread starter Wolfmanjimbo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfmanjimbo

Wolfmanjimbo

I am new to growing and am looking to get the most bang for my buck I was looking at greenway biotech brand products. Does anybody have any experience with them or could help me break this down as a new grower. The hydroponics bundle looks like it could work but it lacks the micro nutrients, but that can be supplemented otherwise. The tomato fertilizer has micro nutrients but is extremely strong which could be a good thing my main worry is it does not accommodate for the growth cycle of the plant. As a new grower im not sure how the excess K would work during veg phase, any help from seasoned purple thumbs?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
They are a good company and you picked up on their bundle, which is nice. They are also priced well for a premix powder. They are there to grow "tomatoes", not cannabis, but you will have success with those nutes.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am new to growing and am looking to get the most bang for my buck I was looking at greenway biotech brand products. Does anybody have any experience with them or could help me break this down as a new grower. The hydroponics bundle looks like it could work but it lacks the micro nutrients, but that can be supplemented otherwise. The tomato fertilizer has micro nutrients but is extremely strong which could be a good thing my main worry is it does not accommodate for the growth cycle of the plant. As a new grower im not sure how the excess K would work during veg phase, any help from seasoned purple thumbs?
Screenshot 20200610 181352 Chrome

Reactions: Ina
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hemp Performance nutrients and Jack's are the same NPK. It doesn't mean that a company like Greenway Biotech doesn't blend their own nutrients with a successful formula.

Wolfmanjimbo

Wolfmanjimbo

They are a good company and you picked up on their bundle, which is nice. They are also priced well for a premix powder. They are there to grow "tomatoes", not cannabis, but you will have success with those nutes.
I was gonna do one or the other. So you recommend the hydroponics bundle over the tomato fertilizer? Both? Would doing growth phase with grow green then switching to tomato fertilizer for flower be recommended?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You said you were looking for the most bang for the buck?

instead of $20 for one pound I showed you the same product at $25 for 5 pounds

what happened to "bang for your buck"?

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom