Greetings, and I Know Nothing.

• Thread starter SgtSchultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SgtSchultz

Per the forum rules, it says I should introduce myself, so, Hi. This is my plant, Fred, it's over 9ft tall,. I know nothing about it - hence creating an account here to ask questions. Since I didn't plant Fred, and I live in Midwest, I believe its just Ditch weed. But I did post a question down in outdoor growers area asking for help identifying it.

Greetings and i know nothing
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That doesn't look like the ditch weed I remember from my days in Iowa. Buds are too solid. I expect it's either ditch weed crossed with a THC variety, or a THC variety. Can you get close ups of the buds?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Per the forum rules, it says I should introduce myself, so, Hi. This is my plant, Fred, it's over 9ft tall,. I know nothing about it - hence creating an account here to ask questions. Since I didn't plant Fred, and I live in Midwest, I believe its just Ditch weed. But I did post a question down in outdoor growers area asking for help identifying it.
Looks like a creeper pheno

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe deadstill Or one diesel will see this and offer up an opinion. They are the hemp experts.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The more I look at it, the more I think you're right, it's just ditch weed with nicer bud structure than average. What does it smell like?

I occasionally used to find ditch weed that smelled great. Usually it had no scent.

S

SgtSchultz

The more I look at it, the more I think you're right, it's just ditch weed with nicer bud structure than average. What does it smell like?

I occasionally used to find ditch weed that smelled great. Usually it had no scent.
Smells like pot, I can't smell well enough to pick flavors out, but anyone walking close would stop and sniff and ask where the pot is. It's strong enough that if I go out and move a branch around I smell it for half an hour LOL.

20220908 080704

Latest posts

Top Bottom