Greetings and salutations fellow growers

• Thread starter MI420Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Good day to you all.
Finally joining this to get the most info I can all while providing the most amount of advice and assistance as possible. Never lose the passion and continue on this beautiful pursuit for beautiful plant life.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hello! Welcome to the farm. You have found a community of like minded individuals. I've been around the net, and this place is really full of kind and caring growers compared to most other sites. Are you a fellow Michigander? I live in the Detroit area and its always good to meet other local growers. I wish you good tidings and massive sticky buds! -ReeferRon

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Hello! Welcome to the farm. You have found a community of like minded individuals. I've been around the net, and this place is really full of kind and caring growers compared to most other sites. Are you a fellow Michigander? I live in the Detroit area and its always good to meet other local growers. I wish you good tidings and massive sticky buds! -ReeferRon
Hi ReeferRon! I'm really liking what I see from this site. I am indeed a Michigander in Grand Rapids. I'm hoping to find a team to start a licensed grow and get going!

Top Bottom