Greetings Earthlings

• Thread starter Supremeweeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supremeweeder

Supremeweeder

Hi everyone, just a quick post to introduce myself. I guess I'll stick with Kim as a handle.
Started my first grow recently (store bought living soil) and met with disaster, currently finishing my autos with biobizz nutrients to try and salvage something from it as it showed nitrogen deficiency early on that snowballed very quickly.
I'm currently doing a lot of reading about soil/microbes/plant biology looking to increase my knowledge. Planning to mix some soil in the next couple of weeks to be ready and active for may/June.
So I'm here shopping for info on amendments, soil recipes, and looking to see what the experienced growers do.
I'll possibly ask dumb questions at times but I'll try and root out as much information by myself before asking them :)
I'll look forward to chatting!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, lots of good info in the basic growing section and grow diaries. Pick out a comfortable chair and get reading, you’ll get to peak over other growers shoulders...and see what they did, pick the best methods, ad your own twists and go for it... good growing.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Hi , I'm Sara, welcome to the farm, I grow in Coco 70% and perlite 30% then canna nutrients and pH of 6 .
My first grow is nearly finished, and the guy's and gal's here and been there all the way, with help and advice.
Couldn't have done it without them. So your in the right place. 😊

Supremeweeder

Supremeweeder

Thanks for the welcome, seems to be a great deal of knowledge here. Glad to be around and looking forward to speaking to people.

Top Bottom