Greetings Farmers!

• Thread starter InTheSystem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I have some HSO 'The New' and Dinafem Blueberry Cookies to get going soon.. I am currently running HSO Gorilla Breath :fire:

I getting ready to hit some star lord shatter plus some green crack sugar wax.

however, blueberry sounds nice. I lost ( stolen seeds ) my blue cookies cut/seeds from simply along with my vault. I did give away some mutant cookies ( male ) x cookies I believe. lost the mutant, so was stupid but was the first container of seeds I grabbed. so lets hope a mutant cookies male pops up in the future.
blueberry ginsing tea will have to service. my seeds were stolen in long beach when I fell asleep and they jacked all my belongings in my back pack. shrugs.

o well. once I get back on my feet ill get me some phenos to play with.

I want a sd and bubblegum in my stable :)
IMG 20190422 020445
IMG 20190422 020559

green crack sugar wax.
bowls up.
chris.

InTheSystem

InTheSystem

I getting ready to hit some star lord shatter plus some green crack sugar wax.

however, blueberry sounds nice. I lost ( stolen seeds ) my blue cookies cut/seeds from simply along with my vault. I did give away some mutant cookies ( male ) x cookies I believe. lost the mutant, so was stupid but was the first container of seeds I grabbed. so lets hope a mutant cookies male pops up in the future.
blueberry ginsing tea will have to service. my seeds were stolen in long beach when I fell asleep and they jacked all my belongings in my back pack. shrugs.

o well. once I get back on my feet ill get me some phenos to play with.

I want a sd and bubblegum in my stable :)
View attachment 867176View attachment 867177
green crack sugar wax.
bowls up.
chris.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune with cuttings and seeds.. I am sure you will bounce back with something fresh soon! Enjoy the wax :smoking:

Top Bottom