Greetings Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter BigFarmAZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigFarmAZ

Hey everybody! Due to recent changes in AZ laws, I have decided to "come out of the closet" so to speak. I planted my first ganja seeds at age 17, twenty years ago! I have not looked back since, and have had the privilege of learning from successes and failures along the way. This amazing little (or not so little since the 300 gallon smart pot came out) plant has been such a loyal ally to me that I affectionately call her "The Ally" or "Vitamin G". She has led me through and helped me raise above times of stress, poverty, sickness, and heartache. I have taken my quest for knowledge from the basement to the field, to the greenhouse and the warehouse, caregiving and caretaking, to owning a grow shop and doing paid consulting, and now all the way to lead grower and cultivation manager for a 300 light, state approved facility in the beautiful highlands of Northern Arizona. We are currently blowing out a 10,000 square foot mothership of a facility at 7200 feet elevation in the shadow of an ancient volcano. I do not believe in the term "Master Grower", as no such thing can exist in a world of constantly evolving techniques and genetics. There is ALWAYS more to learn and room for improvement. I am hoping that by joining the THCFarmer community, I can meet fellow growers and breeders, maybe snag some savory strains, pick up little nuggets of beta, and help others with their plights. I know a lot of ganja enthusiasts are very much against dispensaries, especially here in AZ. I can assure you, I would NEVER have gone to work for a company that I thought would misrepresent the herb or use her for greedy tidings. We are heavily invested in the quest for CBD strains and breed them specifically for epilepsy medication. Currently we are working with a Harle-Tsu X Cannatonic BX with numbers at .5 %THC and 18% CBD that are suitable for the youngsters (Anyone familiar with the Zander Weldon case?)... We have a state of the art super critical CO2 extraction machine (by Waters) and a full refinement lab that I'm just now scratching the surface on learning, it's very exciting stuff! That being said, I'm super stoked to be here and look forward to interacting with y'all and am happy to answer any questions you guys may have. We have resources at the AG dep't at UofA and NAU as well as some great contacts over at the University of New Mexico, Las Cruces (what up Jimbo!) Have a stony day everyone!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome :D Can i offer a small tip.. Use paragraphs its easyer to read large chunks of text. :D

C

critical02

are you able to make shatters and waxes with your scf setup? i am so excited to get into co2. looking to get a joe blow from jyndustriez just to try it. but have been in touch with eden labs and really like their machines

S

sambosan408

Hey everybody! Due to recent changes in AZ laws, I have decided to "come out of the closet" so to speak. I planted my first ganja seeds at age 17, twenty years ago! I have not looked back since, and have had the privilege of learning from successes and failures along the way. This amazing little (or not so little since the 300 gallon smart pot came out) plant has been such a loyal ally to me that I affectionately call her "The Ally" or "Vitamin G". She has led me through and helped me raise above times of stress, poverty, sickness, and heartache. I have taken my quest for knowledge from the basement to the field, to the greenhouse and the warehouse, caregiving and caretaking, to owning a grow shop and doing paid consulting, and now all the way to lead grower and cultivation manager for a 300 light, state approved facility in the beautiful highlands of Northern Arizona. We are currently blowing out a 10,000 square foot mothership of a facility at 7200 feet elevation in the shadow of an ancient volcano. I do not believe in the term "Master Grower", as no such thing can exist in a world of constantly evolving techniques and genetics. There is ALWAYS more to learn and room for improvement. I am hoping that by joining the THCFarmer community, I can meet fellow growers and breeders, maybe snag some savory strains, pick up little nuggets of beta, and help others with their plights. I know a lot of ganja enthusiasts are very much against dispensaries, especially here in AZ. I can assure you, I would NEVER have gone to work for a company that I thought would misrepresent the herb or use her for greedy tidings. We are heavily invested in the quest for CBD strains and breed them specifically for epilepsy medication. Currently we are working with a Harle-Tsu X Cannatonic BX with numbers at .5 %THC and 18% CBD that are suitable for the youngsters (Anyone familiar with the Zander Weldon case?)... We have a state of the art super critical CO2 extraction machine (by Waters) and a full refinement lab that I'm just now scratching the surface on learning, it's very exciting stuff! That being said, I'm super stoked to be here and look forward to interacting with y'all and am happy to answer any questions you guys may have. We have resources at the AG dep't at UofA and NAU as well as some great contacts over at the University of New Mexico, Las Cruces (what up Jimbo!) Have a stony day everyone!
Hello I'm looking for a slightly used machine if your aware of one

Latest posts

Top Bottom