Greetings from a very green witch!

• Thread starter CannaWitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaWitch

CannaWitch

Hey y’all, glad to join the forum! I’ve been growing for about a year now; this is my third grow and my first time growing fem instead of auto flower.

I’m into green witchcraft (though I’m a dude, fyi) but my fav thing to grow is definitely cannabis! I have two indoor tents and am planning to do one outdoor grow every year since I live in the middle of nowhere. My first grow was outdoors and it was so much fun to see my girls grow so big and tall.

This is a pic of my current grow, two Super Lemon Haze about four weeks into veg and looking pretty IMO… but then I honestly think anything I make effort growing looks pretty, lol. The leaves poking from the top edge of the pic are my bell pepper plants that I had to allow to invade that grow tent when the dang deer tried to eat it outside, in case you were wondering. Not sure if that could cause issues, but they will be moving to the other tent soon.

I’ll probably give these ladies maybe two to three more weeks then send them into flower! Not really sure, and having no previous experience with fem strains doesn’t help! I kinda miss autoflowers. On the bright side, the Banana Kush seedling sitting haphazardly to the left, just begging for me to knock it over, is Auto. I REALLY have to stop crowding everything. You should see my bedroom. It’s like an army of plant containers is trying to invade my bed. 🤣

Greetings from a very green witch

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Welcome @CannaWitch!

CannaWitch

CannaWitch

Just words! Warlock is more something used in fantasy books. These days, most people practicing witchcraft not related to dark magic just go with witch to make it easier. It’s become a gender neutral term. Fun thing about spiritualities that have no rules, you can do whatever you want!

Heywood

Heywood

I thought a warlock was a male witch. Am I missing something?🤔
That's why I asked. He's a "He" but preferring the term witch.
Oh, I see his explanation above now. We posted at the same time.
Ok.. all good. Was just wondering.

Top Bottom