Greetings from Arizona

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Long-time lurker, First-time member. My name is Demetri and I am from Arizona. I am just finishing up my first indoor grow and figured I should join this community in order to give back what was freely given to me and work to improve upon my own growing techniques and processes.

I eventually plan on starting my own little "Cultivation Club," in Phoenix for local HomeGrowers to meet and network.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome! hows the heat there? Its hit about 115 from where i'm from!
C or F? 🤪 😁 I've been to Scottsdale Arizona during the 4th of July weekend and it was 114 degrees F...OMGoooosssh I don't do heat well, just thinking about it gives me hot flashes! 🤣

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Long-time lurker, First-time member. My name is Demetri and I am from Arizona. I am just finishing up my first indoor grow and figured I should join this community in order to give back what was freely given to me and work to improve upon my own growing techniques and processes.

I eventually plan on starting my own little "Cultivation Club," in Phoenix for local HomeGrowers to meet and network.
Welcome to the funny FARM! Muuuaaahahaha 🤪🥴🤤🤣

Invite your "Cultivation Club" here on the FARM too, THAT would be cool! 👍😎 We look forward to getting to know you all and seeing what we can all come up with in our grows together...Happy FARMing! ✌️🤜🤛🤙✌️

josefrahl

josefrahl

Welcome. I'm in N. Phoenix. We did have that full week of 119- 120f earlier this year. Killed all my potato plants :( Luckily, I grow my cannabis inside.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome. I'm in N. Phoenix. We did have that full week of 119- 120f earlier this year. Killed all my potato plants :( Luckily, I grow my cannabis inside.
Yaaay for the Cannabis plants, not so much for the tatters though 🙁...Aaah, easy fix...Ha ha j/k 👍😎

Top Bottom