greetings from dr.acula!

• Thread starter dr. acula
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr. acula

hey farmerz. :hi
a few friendz told me about this place so thought I would come see what you guys are all about. seems 2 be a rly sweed n nice site with interesting genetics around here.

First off all i'd like to say a big thank you to LOGIC and his crew who make this run. I've been lurking around other cannaboards but rly felt in :heart with this friendly site.

So, I have been growing outside since I was a teenager (3 times maybe) and I have successfully grown errmm.... two crops of herbs indoors. yeahh, i`m lovin i t and hope to find a way to start my next indoor session.

I am pleased to be here and I look forward to hanging around here some more in the near future! always hungry 2 learn and 2 show wat i know.....well hope to c ya around the boards.

in love, dr.acula :cool0010:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Dr. A :hi

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:cool0010:

darksideX

darksideX

yep. dr.acula,..damn :anim_30: avatar,nice u found ur way bro,..welcome to the farm & enjoi ur stay! i expect ur show...:nerd
greEtz..:character0050:

C

cktRAVEl

right on dr.acula...glad you found us. looking forward to what you have to share with us.

peace...ckt

D

dr. acula

hey folks....

thx 4 the kind wordz....i rly like those nice vibez flying around the farm :rofl .... also, it seems 2 be a great place 4 strainloverz.
recently i found pics of my runs from the past. i'll try to post a few of them in the near future. Not very special things but a bit to show at least. :mmm alright. greetz

Latest posts

Top Bottom