Greetings from SEA

• Thread starter FactorialSecret
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FactorialSecret

FactorialSecret

Hello growers, glad that I found this forum. I'm an amateur grower with ambitions, I grow for around 4 years, moved from soil to coco coir and I'm honestly i'm not very happy with my results, they are not persistent and personally I think i'm lacking of theory and strategy vision, currently i'm planning to start few grow rooms with different mediums/feeding and i hope to find answers on some of my dumb questions with this community. My goal is to learn how to grow great weed and do it in smart way.
Best wishes and big yields to you!

chemistry

chemistry

Welcome to the Farm, if you start your self a grow diary to let the good folk of the Farm see what your doing, then our elite coco growers will help you up your game. 👍

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Howdy and welcome here !! Curious where is SEA? All I could imagine was south east Asia

E

Edinburg

Welcome! coco holds water much longer than dirt, if your results are not consistent I would advise trying fox farm ocean forest as a medium as for the most part my results have been consistent. However there your beans and do as you see fit.

FactorialSecret

FactorialSecret

Curious where is SEA? All I could imagine was south east Asia
Hello! You are right, i'm in south east asia, i would like to not specify which country exactly because local laws are not friendly to my hobby.
Welcome to the Farm, if you start your self a grow diary to let the good folk of the Farm see what your doing, then our elite coco growers will help you up your game. 👍
Thanks for warm welcome! I wonder is there a sub forum with technical solutions for grow rooms, like dripping systems, water pumps etc?
Welcome! coco holds water much longer than dirt, if your results are not consistent I would advise trying fox farm ocean forest as a medium as for the most part my results have been consistent. However there your beans and do as you see fit.
Hi! I cant get stuff from amazon(but can get major fertilizers brands under counter tho lol) here for safety reasons, so i'm using regular coco coir and buffering it in cal-mag.

Top Bottom