Greetings THC Farmer Crew (Saludos a toda la peña de THC Farmer)

• Thread starter Medicine Woman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicine Woman

Hello Hello THC Farmer Crew:hi:

My name is Medicine Woman and I am new to the on-line community and just wanted to introduce myself. Being a smoker and small scale grower myself this led me into this industry some years back. I have been around for a bit now, floating between Amsterdam, Spain and Canada. I worked for some of the older companies like Greenhouse and Sensi Seeds and some smaller scale ones along the way.

Now I have got together with a friend in Spain, from Medical Seeds, to help him bring a nice selection of Female seeds to the THC Farmer community that you will be very happy with. There are some new and 'old school' flavours in the mix that will not disappoint on all levels. My friend has over 15 years growing experience both interior/exterior and worked for the likes of Canna, managed a grow shop for numerous years with Houseplant and won a few awards at the Spannabis for resin extraction. So check it out at . They will be available on THC Farmer very soon so keep your eyes peeled…I am just sorting through the pics from the last grow so they should be up very soon. Drop me a line if you have any questions. Happy toking!!! :bong-hits:

(EN ESPAÑOL)
Y para todos vosotros que prefrierais hablar en español, pues sin problema chavales, podemos charlar en español. Y por supuesto también hay chavalas como yo en este forum. Echaros un vistazo al sitio de web de Medical Seeds que sale todo la información de las variedades en español y también hay fotos muy chulas de las plantas. Saludos a todos!!!:rock[/COLOR
]

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey MW welcome to the farm, if your going to be around for 420 i will see you then :)

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

welcome to the farm.. these are the fem seeds i was talking about.. I grew them all out and they are some of the best fem seeds around.. check out the interpolm and sensi seeds for a grow display of some of there breeds.. any one looking for fem seeds has to try these out.. keep a eye on this

M

Medicine Woman

Cheers!

Thanks guys!

I should be around for the 420 cup so I will see you then.

As for the tip Logic, well as a girl you learn that one at a very early age haha, although you always hope that is not the case.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello and welcome Medicine Woman. Impressive resume. :hi:

F

fumosigakefanridere

Welcome Mw!
hope to see sum seeds soon here at the farm..

peace

2MS

Bienvenida seas pues Medicine Woman...:hi:

Welcome To the Farm...:damnhippie:

health!
2MS

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom