Greetings

• Thread starter Gliveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gliveman

Gliveman

Hello there.i joined thcfarmer because I love to learn and also seen nothing but great info and feedback from the community you all have here and I think it's great.im no pro but I have ten grows under my belt and have done well and progressed each time I started a new grow.here is the fun part or not so fun rather.i was incarcerated for the last three years and am currently in a work release program.long story short my itch and passion to grow has always been there and for the remainder of my months left I have been doing nothing but researching YouTube thcfarmers.com.etc.....for anything pertaining to growing and waiting for my chance to get back into doing what I loved to do for a good lil minute.i still have all my equipment,in my storage.but from all the research I've been doing lately,Im thinking about maybe converting to LED when I'm done here at work release.anyway I'm here to learn more then I already know and to pick your minds.and I'm excited to take in all I can learn from u guys.

Top Bottom