Greetings

• Thread starter Snype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snype

Hello everyone at thcfarmer! I'm new to this site but it looked like a nice place with some good information and a place to look for good genetics. A lot of other sites seem pretty one sided so I'm happy to join another and see what kind of things this site has to offer. I've been growing trees since 1993 and enjoy learning more from personal experience as well as learning from other peoples experiences also. I look forward to checking out the site and looking through the selection of beans here. I have a question if anyone can answer. When raskal beans get dropped, where are they listed under what company on here?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just keep an eye out in Raskals Forum. A post will be made when a drop is coming. A couple other threads have been created that follow Raskal and his drops. Good Luck.

fred

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up there Snype, welcome and this is definitely the place to be if you have plans of doing some greenthumbing.

S

Snype

Thanks for the reply everyone! I was on another site for a little while and I gave them a lot of business and had a decent log on there too but I got no support for the last 4 orders of beans that I mailed out and its left a sour taste in my mouth. I've ordered around 50 packs of seeds from them just in the last few months so I hope that I get treated better over here. Take care!

S

Snype

hey how is snypette..dj
Nice to see you over here DJ! Snypette is doing well! I refuse to update shit at the other site until my problems are addressed so maybe I'll be putting up some logs here instead. I'm giving some of my plants some nutes right now for the first time so I want to see how they are going to react to it. Stay cool and good luck with your grows!

M

MASSES 420KING

welcome to the farm plant your crops over there lol

S

Snype

I think I'll be spending some time here and see how it goes. I got a few locations but they are not all set up to full capacity at the moment until I finish doing some construction. I'll start a thread detailing the construction of some of it and also some new detailed grow logs.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

I love snipe hunting, just kiddin. Welcome to the farm

mal

M

Morals

hello Snype,I just joined this website as well. I look forward to seeing your work,as well as sharing mine. I'll be building some new rooms soon as well. Putting up 2 flowering rooms and a veg/mom/clone room.

T

TheBudFather

Easy Bro! Hope you got my msg!
Good things to come Snype! Peace!

A

AWoll

Snype, Long time reader, First time caller... glad you made it over here. Saw that whole thing go down, Glad i can learn some more from ya
AWoll

M

Morals

Hey Snype,it's me homie,keep the monsta sc going for me bro. Good to see you here. Keep in touch.

B

biggs

good to see you over here snype. what you got going at the minute mate?

Top Bottom