Greetings!

• Thread starter m0lecule
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m0lecule

Heylo farmers,

I am out of the closet so to speak, and have already had a few great conversations here. Love the peeps and love the tone of the farm!

I have tons of seeds collected, but only do a small micro grow with crosses for myself. I go to bed every nite thinking about the possibilities! I even get high in my dreams!

Respect to all here, and much love for the herb.

molecule

L

LandraceQuest

I have tons of seeds collected, but only do a small micro grow with crosses for myself. I go to bed every nite thinking about the possibilities! I even get high in my dreams!

Hi M0lecule :boogie:

Be Welcome at this friendly place where the herb is more greener than every other places , i have the same habits that you when i go to bed...the possibilities are simply infinite !!!

unfortunately i don't have a ton of seeds maybe some grams but no more lol :wait , a collection of landraces or some hybrids ?!?

Enjoy the Farm !

-LQ-

M

m0lecule

Thanks LQ! Yeah, i have more than i can grow. I think I am subconsciously assuming these beans will still be good 20 years from now! Koopa has got me thinking about a Chemdog D x Urkle cross... Yum.

I

I N Hail

High m0lecule
Welcome to the farm,Can't wait to see what you got happening.
What are the 20 yr.old bean's you have?
I've got some Skunk #1 from about 1986.

I N Hail

M

m0lecule

Thanks for the welcome folks. Very cool to be part of the community!

My oldest beans go back to 1986 - some from zimbabwe, and some from afghanistan. With all the new stuff out in the last 15 years, I haven't tried to pop them - always some new cross makes it first.

Just picked up the Mr Nice Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk. Wow. Will make a lot of F2's to sort through those resin profiles! Just trying to decide what to cross it with - see my thread in the breeder's lab forum.

molecule out

K

kansasgrown

Hi M0lecule :boogie:

Be Welcome at this friendly place where the herb is more greener than every other places , i have the same habits that you when i go to bed...the possibilities are simply infinite !!!

unfortunately i don't have a ton of seeds maybe some grams but no more lol :wait , a collection of landraces or some hybrids ?!?

Enjoy the Farm !

-LQ-
Welcome Molecule!

Drop me a line if you are looking for a particular landrace as I may have it or know where it can be found.:nerd

M

m0lecule

You guys just don't know how nice this warm welcome feels. I really don't share my hobby with anyone except the wife, being a sw exec, my work life and play do not touch eachother. Been growin my own (in my house, secretly, with 3 kids!) for 20 years, soil organic only.

Really feelin' groovy... Calls for a toke of F13 from the Bubbler...

Chaz

Top Bottom