Grey-Beard's Bounty - Treasures from the Cannabis Cave

• Thread starter ChRonic73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChRonic73

ChRonic73

The lighter colored soil in the center is some rooting soil inoculated with mycorrhizae to welcome the new roots to the microbial world when they pop through.
also added some Gaia Green Bloom about a inch from the bottom of the pot. My thoughts are the roots should grow into that area around bloom time. Not sure If i will still have to top dress later on.. we'll see.. Kinda like planning for college even though the girls are not born yet lol.. oh well like I said.. A'm purty darned excited!

ChRonic73

ChRonic73

Another evasive surgery tonight. I went in to check on the girls before bed. Temp and humidity appeared ok, but when I went to check the pellets for moisture I noticed green leaves inside but tap root facing up.

Flipped her over but destroyed the cube while sweeping away coco to get to the sprout.. placed the loose coco in place of the pellet and tucked the sprout back to bed.

I was gentle...I just hope gentle enough.
In order to have the leaves facing up the tap root is kind of sideways. But I didn’t dare try and bend anything.
0C5ACAFB 28AB 4ED1 AD36 918B4D2658A9

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Another evasive surgery tonight. I went in to check on the girls before bed. Temp and humidity appeared ok, but when I went to check the pellets for moisture I noticed green leaves inside but tap root facing up.

Flipped her over but destroyed the cube while sweeping away coco to get to the sprout.. placed the loose coco in place of the pellet and tucked the sprout back to bed.

I was gentle...I just hope gentle enough.
In order to have the leaves facing up the tap root is kind of sideways. But I didn’t dare try and bend anything.
View attachment 1030854

She will figure it out from here. Just make sure as she grows that she is buried deep enough.

ChRonic73

ChRonic73

So far so good..2/2 seeds popped..Cotyledons showed mid week.
Pilot it started out inverted was very slow show any growth... she has come up a bit but still behind CB Light...
Both looked pretty healthy so far.
20200919 175944
20200919 180039
20200919 180035

Latest posts

Top Bottom