Cannazym
Canna Boost
Canna Rhiztonic
Canna pk13/14
Canna flush

O

organic herbalist

were those the seeds i gave you jah?
looks nice but not a lot of bud on them. lets hope they pack it on over the next few weeks

P

phoenix

heyn jah,or should i say scorsece! cool vid bro.
is one of them putting out single blade leafes? my deep purple is doing that[the male]

gonna be chopping my larger one today,cos only got 1/2 a jar left,will save the other for spain.

how long are u gonna take em? mine are starting regrowth and spitting out loadsa new pistills so the time has come,cant leave her any longer.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

heyn jah,or should i say scorsece! cool vid bro.
is one of them putting out single blade leafes? my deep purple is doing that[the male]

gonna be chopping my larger one today,cos only got 1/2 a jar left,will save the other for spain.

how long are u gonna take em? mine are starting regrowth and spitting out loadsa new pistills so the time has come,cant leave her any longer.

im taking these girls to week 9-10 and i have also got rid of all my mildew:rastadancing::rastadancing:

we will be smoking sum this at the smoke out:)

P

phoenix

Cool.

i worked out that they went 12/12 on 20th oct 2008,so thats about 85 days ago give or take so if they took 3wks to mature then i make that about 9wks flower.

good news about the mildew bro.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

took sum pics today

looks like the grims are fattening up now and they stink really sour lemony, the buds are a limey luminus green. I think this bud should be ready for the spain smoke out:free-character-smil

Gr 002
Gr 004
Gr 006
Gr 007
Gr 008
Gr 009
Gr 016
Gr 025
P

phoenix

hey Jah,nice work buddy,they sure look healthy,whatever u did they liked it.
Those buds are so resinous they are almost kush like!

cant wait to taste her!

BombBP

BombBP

Thats some beautiful bud Jah. The trich production is serious. Keep up the good work;).

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

This is one of the 2 Grim reaper pheno's i found and it is high yielder compared to the other pheno i found. It has a very citrusy candy smell and very similar to ECSD but not the exactly the same but very alike.

8 weeks into flowering
6ltr pots
grown in canna coco
Nutrients
canna coco a & b
Canna boost
pk13/14
canna flush
cannazym
blackstrap mollasses
P.h 5.7 through out grow
E.c 1.0-1.2 through vege....E.c1.4-1.6 flowering

Thcfamrer 077
Thcfamrer 078
Thcfamrer 079
Thcfamrer 081
Thcfamrer 082
Thcfamrer 083
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Grim Reaper 8 weeks into flowering and i have started to flsuh her from last friday:)

Th2 001
Th2 002
Th2 030
Th2 036
Th2 040
Th2 042
Th2 044
Th2 047
Th2 052
Th2 053

Latest posts

Top Bottom