Grips of Strains.....fwiw.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Really think those diagonal x white and o.d. X white will be something too, you really don't see many chem/diesel x white crosses. Still kickin myself for not recognizing RAs on cobs keeper white91 cut and losing that one.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

What they're hatin' on;

DSC 3787

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Bubba is one sexy bitch! Nice pics bro

turbo
Thanks tried to pull out some closeups instead of point shoot post.

Fe Fi Fo Fum, a few bowls of that will have Stephen Hawking talking dumb.
ha

good shit fo sure bro......!

Thanks

absolutely stellar pics DWD! straight killin it homie!!!

Gracias
Gorgeous pics! Knocking it out the park!

Thanks manic much appreciated.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Oooowie DWD, that is QUITE the list of pregnant mommies! The Diagonal, SFV, Ghost, x white are all gonna be sickness. Not a slouch in the bunch from the looks of it actually. Excellent selection man. Hope things all turn out well for ya. Peace to ya man! Motiv

Reactions: Dad
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looks kill! Do you have any veg or early-mid flower full plant shots of your Banner? Im running BB3 now, 1st run, and want to get a better comparison. If not, no worries, im in mid week 5 so ill be able to compare to these shots soon. Peace brotha! Motiv

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I ran the bb # 1 if i remember right was real finicky and never got her dialed but had the great potential considering her lineage. You def have her dialed or close in my book.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, been there. Always hated taking down the seed crops! By the end of the night your hands are just caked with resin, hairs and plant material! Ive found Gojo or Fast Orange works great for getting the funk off..

*Dont know why I cant click the like/reply buttons...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Ive been having the same issues. Hopefully Logic or Tech will get the bugs from the update fingered out soon. I NEED my like button to work dammit!lol, peace all! Motiv8r

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

This OG #3 is fire....way potent. Holding a flame to the ghost,sfv, and true.

Whatever name I choose for my seed shit, will be the name given to this cut. It is an s1 of the true og, and I selected for flavor and potentcy. Yield and structure were not of influence in my selection. Other Pheno's had better structure, better yield or a different smell, But this one is money.....

Next seed project in the future is going to be og everything. Probably do all my og's x the ghost. But that's a bit far out from now so we'll see how things come out with the current project at hand.

Top Bottom