GROTEK?

• Thread starter Eugenios
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I have access to a wide array of growing products as my best friend bought out a grow store's inventory.. That being said, I have used Monster Grow and Monster Bloom. Didn't notice anything dramatic in difference from any other major nutrient companies. I wouldn't say it's junk, but I wouldn't say it's the best, either.. It does the job. That's about all I have to say on Grotek nutes. Just follow the golden rule of just about every fertilizer, only use about half of what they tell you to use. Full strength Monster Grow *will* give your plants "The Claw"!

Mattmitchey

Mattmitchey

I have access to a wide array of growing products as my best friend bought out a grow store's inventory.. That being said, I have used Monster Grow and Monster Bloom. Didn't notice anything dramatic in difference from any other major nutrient companies. I wouldn't say it's junk, but I wouldn't say it's the best, either.. It does the job. That's about all I have to say on Grotek nutes. Just follow the golden rule of just about every fertilizer, only use about half of what they tell you to use. Full strength Monster Grow *will* give your plants "The Claw"!
That would be a huge advantage having a buddy with a store. What would you or your buddy would reccomend for nutes? I've been using advanced micro grow and bloom .

Top Bottom